Game addiction

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Addiction to poker can develop when playing becomes compulsive and starts interfering with daily life responsibilities and well-being. Signs of poker addiction include preoccupation, loss of control, neglecting responsibilities, financial problems, mood swings, withdrawal symptoms, and denial. If you notice these signs, seeking help from a mental health professional or support group can be beneficial in addressing addiction and regaining control over one's life.
When recreational poker playing transitions into a compulsive behavior that disrupts various aspects of life, it's essential to acknowledge the problem and seek assistance. Professional help, along with support from peers and loved ones, can aid individuals in overcoming addiction and regaining balance in their lives. Awareness of the signs and symptoms you've mentioned can prompt individuals to take proactive steps towards recovery and overall well-being.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A regular player doesn't have to play often to be in good shape, but an amateur does need to adhere to some restrictions.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any compulsive behavior to play the game can be sign of addiction. It's a difficult thing to assess for ourselves.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is not good to be addicted because it can cause serious problems to our phycology and to our economics. You are addicted when you play continuously chasing your loses, without enjoy for the game, and getting angry and nervous during the game.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not addicted, I just like to play a lot.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Addiction is of course bad and someone who suffers from such a disease needs to admit it and seek help.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When do you become addicted to poker? And who counts on it
Addiction is the excess of something or when you exceed a certain limit and something starts to harm you.

Other people may notice this, but the best thermometer is you.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you become addicted the moment you start spending what you can't afford with poker

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I play every day so it can be concluded that I am an addict.

Top 10 Games