Do you like to eat during a night poker session?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I would eat a snack , but not much , heavy stomach won't help during poker session .

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally not, I try to eat something beforehand and only drink during the session, it can happen in a session that ends up being prolonged but it is rare.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
If I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm sorry. I'll eat whatever I want.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the night session i drink some alcohol (couple of beers or some whiskey). Never eat.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker in the evenings and at night, and if I feel hungry during the game, I can usually eat some fruit. In the kitchen, I almost always have bananas, kiwi, apples, oranges, or grapes.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't eat much, but I have to eat something.

The worst thing is playing hungry, we don't think clearly, we make a lot more mistakes and we get a lot more nervous.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I especially try not to eat, and if it comes to then only fruits, kiwi, orange, berries. I like to crunch nuts!
:)
If I'm hungry, I'll definitely go get something to eat during the break. What exactly depends on what is available in my refrigerator. I'm not very picky about food and in most cases fruit, baked goods, sandwiches, and anything that can be made quickly will be fine for me.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I mostly eat sandwiches and drink tea. This is more than enough for me. Sometimes also fruit.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a lot depends on your age and metabolism, after night sessions I feel exhausted in the morning, and the result of the session of course affects the psychological state, but not the physical

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I try not to eat during night sessions because if I get bored then I will eat way too much, then have trouble falling asleep afterward. This will make the belly fat keep expanding too.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like to eat while I'm playing poker because it makes me sleepy. Try to concéntrate while you're dozing off. It's not going to happen. LOL

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Get to carry on as normal. That's the advantage of online.
Got to feed my son, so can't be ignoring his needs and that helps with me looking after myself.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I especially try not to eat, and if it comes to then only fruits, kiwi, orange, berries. I like to crunch nuts!
:)
I also mostly prefer fruit. Sometimes I eat yogurt and nuts. Since I play poker mostly in the evenings and at night I like to drink water with lemon, mint and ice :)

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Eating during a night poker session can be beneficial for sustaining energy levels and maintaining focus. However, it's essential to choose foods that provide sustained energy and avoid heavy or greasy options that could lead to sluggishness or discomfort. Opt for nutritious snacks like fruits, nuts, protein bars, or small sandwiches that provide a balance of carbohydrates, protein, and healthy fats. Additionally, stay hydrated by drinking water or non-caffeinated beverages to avoid dehydration, which can impair cognitive function. Overall, eating mindfully and choosing the right foods can support optimal performance during a night poker session.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always eat during a night game. Usually it's something that can give you energy quickly. Something like nuts, protein bars, etc. Without this I can’t play normally and think while playing :)

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time I always like to drink something hot, such as a hot coffee with milk, if it is summer I have an ice cold Coca Cola.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
yes, definitely, I like to eat while playing. I also like to eat during night sometimes. No way to ignore a growling belly :D

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to eat during a night poker session, it helps me stay more alert and not slumber on the straights.. happens a lot after 11pm..:sleep:🥧🥟🍕😎

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Barely i eat when l am in a poker session, but if i do, i eat popcorn or something easy to take

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I usually take are of the stomach before any game day or night so that I don't miss out on any good if I have to sit out.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During a night poker session I can have a snack and drink tea.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like to eat during the night game, but sometimes I eat a little chocolate to stay awake more.