Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you lose with an AA card, you are simply unlucky because you are stronger than any hand at the start and have 80% of the victory against a pair of hands lower. But in poker you can always lose with any card, even with AA, you can lose against two pairs, or when a person completes the set you just need to play right and if you play right and lose then there's nothing you can do about it

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Easy to go from all in
Hi
Welcome to our community :)
If you really think so, then our free course will definitely suit you.
If you think so, then most likely you just regularly lose money and our free course will help you fix this mess :)
Good luck :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I consider a pair dubious, but I don't stop going all in, I've already won like I lost, it's a difficult situation not to believe in that pair

A

AdamasDate

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
if you lose with an AA card, you are simply unlucky because you are stronger than any hand at the start and have 80% of the victory against a pair of hands lower. But in poker you can always lose with any card, even with AA, you can lose against two pairs, or when a person completes the set you just need to play right and if you play right and lose then there's nothing you can do about it
this is talking about preflop and even still u can trap with it with calling a 3 bet if the player thats wider and bets often but after the flop AA plays different based on boards and such and such but without context cant do much with it

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
To win with AA the first thing is to understand, what is my position at the table and how many chips I have... then I set my objective, go all in on the Flop if I have few chips, make a raise if I am in positions like CO or BU , it is not just about winning the hand, but about obtaining the greatest amount of chips possible.

silentshowdown

silentshowdown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not really sure what the question is about. AA is powerful, but many bad beats will occur. This is poker, baby.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
AA has an equity of 80%, meaning that one time in 5 you will lose with this hand.

You have to be aware of this truth so as not to expect to win with AA 100% of the time and not to be disappointed.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For real, there are many ways to play AA. The biggest thing is you got to know your players who are you playing against? That's how you determine how to play AA not none of this other stuff.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
To win with AA the first thing is to understand, what is my position at the table and how many chips I have... then I set my objective, go all in on the Flop if I have few chips, make a raise if I am in positions like CO or BU , it is not just about winning the hand, but about obtaining the greatest amount of chips possible.

Oh I can tell right now you a good poker player. I guess I'm going to be seeing you and some of these online poker rooms.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You shouldn't limp from early position with AA, it's a dangerous tactic and you should avoid it. After all, if you limp, then most likely there will be several more opponents with you on the flop.You need to open raise yourself more often with pocket aces. Although your opponents will understand that you have a strong hand, they will not know how strong it is.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is a more important question - how to avoid losing a lot of chips with AA

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, AA's are not bulletproof sometime winsometimes you lose with them.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well,pray XD
You will be profitable with aces shoving,but winning its another thing XD
Bad beats exist
So dont be focused on winning but play focused in doing the right move to be profitable in long term
God bless