Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$.01/$.02
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
This hand I played at a GGPoker Rush & Cash Table. This is a fast fold Cashgame.

I marked the enemy as relativ agressive player in a hand before.

My 2 questions are:

1. Should I reraise like I did on the Flop with FD + 2 Overcards vs Donk Bet from an agressive opponent?

2. Was my call on the Turn okay? In my mind I've got enough implied odds to call the Raise of the opponent. Because
I think I get him stacked on the river if I hit my spade to complete the FD.

Anonymous 2024 03 31 08 08 PM 001 002 RCLOWU4FUAB

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Flop raise is ok, though its very small, I think it should be at least 10bb, with your raise size villain doesn't need much equity to continue. Whilst raise is ok, I quite like call as you are beating most bluffs and you can call again on the turn.

Your turn bet is fine, v the min raise you are getting the pot odds to call, plus you have implied odds, so seems fine to me.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
Standard raise.

Flop
One of the things, we have learned from solvers in recent years, is, that a nut flushdraw often want to just call a flop bet especially in position. With that being said I dont think, raising is bad, but sizing could be a bit bigger. And you need to already have a plan to barrel a lot of runouts to eventually get him to fold hands like a 7 or a 5, which might lead out for "protection".

Turn
Nice scare card and nice bet putting pressure on those 7X or 5X hands, or whatever else he can have, which is not very strong. Also getting value from worse draws, so its almost like a "combo-bet". Now he min-raise, which is quite surpricing. A bit difficult to say, what he can have, that play this way. But his line is very strong, so at this point my mental picture of the hand would be, that I am behind and trying to get there on the river. So definitely not 3-bet jamming here, but also not folding getting like 4:1 with a draw to the nuts.

River
Obviously an easy fold, since you bricked. And even if the river was an offsuit ace giving you top pair, I still fold here, because as the hand played out, it really looks like, he has something strong. On a spade pairing the board you might well also be beat, but on those cards you kind of have to make a crying call, since he could perhaps have a worse flush, that he is jamming for value.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This hand I played at a GGPoker Rush & Cash Table. This is a fast fold Cashgame.

I marked the enemy as relativ agressive player in a hand before.

My 2 questions are:

1. Should I reraise like I did on the Flop with FD + 2 Overcards vs Donk Bet from an agressive opponent?

2. Was my call on the Turn okay? In my mind I've got enough implied Odds to call the Raise of the opponent. Because
I think I get him stacked on the river if I hit my spade to complete the FD.

View attachment 357520
On the flop our raise if fine. On the turn I'm not sure if we should be calling after villain raises. We have at maximum 25% equity, we are going to miss most of rivers so the best course of action on the turn would be to fold.

A

AdamasDate

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Preflop-standard

Flop- Not sure what his donk on the flop means its more then likely 7x or 5x with some kinda combo draw sets and 2 pairs dont play in this way
Your raise could be larger punish his draws plus you are drawing to the stones so u dont mind if more money goes in

Calling the donk is also a ok play and there are alot of turns you can got crazy on with check raising and if you make your hand the money is going anyways

Turn- is an intresting card you should have overcards and overpair but when you bomb the turn after he checks to you then he min click i would be very worried i would get he would be shoving most river cause he dont have much behind either also because bb he can have a ton of these kinda hands so i think would have rather see u check the turn

River- clear fold.. Your hand bricked and judging by play to this point he has at least some kinda made hand even a low pair with a flush draw has you smoked

Full Flush Poker