Sunday Million Twitch freeroll $5K in tickets July 29!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I think that this tournament could be held every Monday, because Sunday Million final table is broadcast live on twitch

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
although it is a small lottery, but a normal 3 min blind level tournament

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOW thanks for the info , becouse i forgot about poker stars room lol . Lets try to win this freeroll . good luck

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I thought there were no more freerolls at Poker Stars, that's good to know...
the thing about frerolls is that you can never predict them, they will come like an unexpected comet with gold dust !

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
the thing about frerolls is that you can never predict them, they will come like an unexpected comet with gold dust !
Exactly, I wish the streaming freerolls on acr would be a dream, they were the best I've seen to date

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes the ACR ones were the best ever. They also gave out cash which is a real rarity these days.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I think that this tournament could be held every Monday, because Sunday Million final table is broadcast live on twitch
I was thinking 💭 the same thing wow 🤩 this could make one ☝️ of us a million year. Life changing. Correction you won’t actually win 🏆 a million dollars 💵. But you can make a lot of money.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I was thinking 💭 the same thing wow 🤩 this could make one ☝️ of us a million year. Life changing. Correction you won’t actually win 🏆 a million dollars 💵. But you can make a lot of money.
someone will get the tickets but I don't know if my best game will be enough because poker is so unpredictable
does anyone have any good advice worth at least 90% !

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
6E08CA5D DCDE 4B19 8151 5F0A7AF7A189

I have won 🏆 back to back tickets 🎟 you can too if you play solid and try to be in be in position when you play a pot . Be careful of sets . Because a lot of players set mine. And make sure to check the tournament Information to see were you are. Because you don’t want to play pots when you can make the money by just folding. Just relax and play your game and have fun 🤩.

userX

userX

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's a good freeroll, you should definitely play :)

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am done with donkments, but will play this since is a freeroll

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't played at PokerStars for a long time, but I took part in this freeroll. By the way, I learnt about it from your post, so thank you for that :)
Unfortunately, I didn't manage to win a ticket, but at least I tried. By the way, after a long break, the game at PokerStars looked quite unusual :)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Has anyone received a ticket from this tournament from cardchat members and the 11 USD ticket is also great !

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did rather poorly but I will try again tomorrow in the two freerolls. I spend so much time unplugging my modem and router from the wall and then waiting at least 15 minutes before plugging back in these days. It seems the situation is getting progressively worse. I think previously about 1 in 3 IP numbers I was randomly assigned from my Ontario based internet server provider were Ontario based ones but now I think it is more like 2 in 3. And in the summer with the storms I have been losing connection more frequently and so when I finally get a non-Onterio IP number I never hang on to it for long. Since I now make almost no money whatsoever from pokerstars I am starting to wonder if it is worth it. As well I am using up a lot of my data on my cell because sometimes I have to use the hotspot and get on pokerstars that way if I can't get a non-Ontario IP number in time.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes the ACR ones were the best ever. They also gave out cash which is a real rarity these days.
I don't think ACR gave away money with those freerolls. The rebuys paid them. The freerolls were 3.5k but because of the rebuys they paid over 10k.