Play In My Shoes - Let's Talk Poker

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ever wondered what others would do in your shoes in a poker tournament?

Find out here by posting a hand and see if others would play like you, worse or better. (Try to give all relevant info)

For example.

Bronze Community Freeroll 18/9/24

Hand 1 - Suited one gaper. 1726705956987 Blinds are 10/20 and the pot has 90 chips after 2 villains limped in the hand. You have 4960 chips then the flop ...

How would you play this hand after the flop hand after the flop? 1726705990559 Assume villain calls whatever you bet.

What would you do on the turn?1726706018008 Villain checks to you.

Villain bets half the pot to you on the river, what now? 1726706065443

Follow the link, after you finish your post, to see what the entire hand.

Let's talk poker and discuss hands in terms of odd, outs, equity and all that good stuff.

Last edited:
redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's keep incrementing the hand count so everyone can reference it well.

Hand 2 - Low suited connector on the big blind and SB completes 1726707236765

How do you bet this pre-flop?

The flop is 1726707339857

Quick questions;

What do you do now? Why?

How many outs do you have?

Click here to see how the hand played out and read my thoughts.

Attachments

• 1726707114983.png
    1726707114983.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 1
eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Find out here by posting a hand and see if others would play like you, worse or better. (Try to give all relevant info)

For example.

Hand 1 - Suited one gaper. View attachment 369541 Blinds are 10/20 and the pot has 90 chips after 2 villains limped in the hand. You have 4960 chips then the flop ...

How would you play this hand after the flop hand after the flop? View attachment 369542 Assume villain calls whatever you bet.

What would you do on the turn?View attachment 369543 Villain checks to you.

Villain bets half the pot to you on the river, what now? View attachment 369544

Let's talk poker and discuss hands in terms of odd, outs, equity and all that good stuff.
On the flop vs a V that calls whatever I bet I am all-in---If I did not go all-in on flop I am all-in now--as I am getting called right?

River V is not repping a full house so I am-all in again

As played calling river is fine if your V will not call a jam---:unsure::geek:

VS V that do not fold we never want to bet less than pot and can bet over pot 2x 3x 5x on flop and turn or shove if they really will not fold.

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the flop vs a V that calls whatever I bet I am all-in---If I did not go all-in on flop I am all-in now--as I am getting called right?

River V is not repping a full house so I am-all in again

As played calling river is fine if your V will not call a jam---:unsure::geek:

VS V that do not fold we never want to bet less than pot and can bet over pot 2x 3x 5x on flop and turn or shove if they really will not fold.
If we are talking about hand 1, go to the link to see what villain had and whether of not you double up :).

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a big fan of this format of post. If you want to share hand histories, I suggest, that you do it in the hand analysis forum and posted in a proper format. For Replay Poker the easiest is to use their build in replayer. As it is, its very confusing, and I have not been able to figure out, what really happened in the hand :)

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a big fan of this format of post. If you want to share hand histories, I suggest, that you do it in the hand analysis forum and posted in a proper format. For Replay Poker the easiest is to use their build in replayer. As it is, its very confusing, and I have not been able to figure out, what really happened in the hand :)
I did it this way because I want people to play along "with me". Then after they post they can click on the replay link to see the hand.

Have a go :D

N

neverbluff0799

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

For example.

Hand 1 - Suited one gaper. View attachment 369541 Blinds are 10/20 and the pot has 90 chips after 2 villains limped in the hand. You have 4960 chips then the flop ...

How would you play this hand after the flop hand after the flop? View attachment 369542 Assume villain calls whatever you bet.

What would you do on the turn?View attachment 369543 Villain checks to you.

Villain bets half the pot to you on the river, what now? View attachment 369544

Realise i post it on the wrong thread lol Theyre a copy :

Limping preflop is fine when blind are at 20 in the replay fo sure.Then the flop bet i would say bet flop bigger around 42 cause your unblocking all pairs (Hand with a 3 a 5 or a 7 and overpair) and also unblocking flush draw and all the broadway combo like KJ KQ JQ that migth be tempted to peel once cards even for 42.

Your also having the nuts so you want to build the pot and hopefully have 3 streak of value with a juicy bet on the river.

On the turn i would again bet bigger i would say 80% of the pot.You want to charge all the drawing hands for example Ace of spade with the 5 of spade or any 2 pair or trips combo the maximum and again you set yourself up for a big bet on the river sizing up.And you will win big from 77 there when the river doesnt pair the board.

Very nasty river i would have do the same as you and sigh call.Good play of not raising definitly.

My note on this player base from one hand : Play is very strong hands very cautiously when not nutted and is pretty straigth foward leading half pot when he hit basicly the nutz on the river.Probably a more A TO B player who will play more straigth foward.

N

neverbluff0799

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Btw i open your replay ft on the background and saw this :

I think that the min raise from the button open yourslef a lot from been bluff by youvraj and to get jam by any ace high from the sb or bb( in this case you even got put in a hard spot by a weaker hand then you with QJ).I think that jamming would have been the proper play in my opinion since you will fold some hands that beating you like some low ace or baby pair.

When he rejam i would have fold your gonna be crush so often theyre on the bubble but props to you for the call ^^.