thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I had a nasty feeling again but managed to hold on for fifth place with five played. This was the hand that got me through. The short stack was all-in with so few chips I couldn't afford not to call. Don't you just hate it when the other guy beats you without even making a pair?

Attachments

• threes.jpg
    threes.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 27
IPlayToWin

IPlayToWin

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Hi.
You just got lucky...good luck, but if I was in the situation I think I would fold the hand, because it's a bad call with J9, this game on a distance wouldn't be profitable.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congrats on the cash

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Cuéntanos algo nuevo Genio, pagas con todo, tú y tu otro amigo Genio, solo llegáis a la mesa final porque el mazo ayuda. :caca:🐴🐟
And when you reach the final table or win a tournament, does Maso help you? or are you too pro? So professional that you play free games all your life

rhoudini

rhoudini

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey @thedarkman why don't you create a single thread for both your successes and for the bad beats, instead of creating a single thread for each bead beat? Don't take it as an offense, it is just a suggestion.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
And when you reach the final table or win a tournament, does Maso help you? or are you too pro? So professional that you play free games all your life
I have played bigger tournaments, I played the SCOOP on pokerstars and didn't do so well. I was quite a bit ahead so took off most of my funds on both sites so that I finish ahead this year whatever. I have enough for two stud hi lo tournaments on PokerStars and about $12 left on party poker tonight. When I have blown that it's back to freerolls for the rest of the year. If nothing else that will save me hundreds of hours in addition to the cash.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
He jugado torneos más importantes, jugué el SCOOP en PokerStars y no me fue muy bien. Estaba bastante adelantado, así que retiré la mayor parte de mis fondos en ambos sitios para terminar adelante este año. Tengo suficiente para dos torneos stud hi lo en PokerStars y me quedan unos $12 en Party Poker esta noche. Cuando lo haya arruinado, volveremos a los freerolls durante el resto del año. Al menos eso me ahorrará cientos de horas además del dinero en efectivo.
Hello. My message wasn't for you anyway. I wish them good luck

M

Manf1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Its a undiferent situation for me, a tip for you when you all in close window of game haha