T

Trixxx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
im playing play money on pokerstars tournaments
15k/50k buyins that are turbos here is my graph after 484 Tournaments is this good or bad or what does it mean

Screenshot 2024 08 23 at 181349

S

SebiHU

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats, seems like very good sessions.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well clearly you are doing enough right at Playmoney level to potentially take the step to play for micro stakes real money.

Its not a huge sample of tournaments but does give enough indication that you are beating those games. Be aware that any real money game will not be as easy, although if you play decent poker, there will still be enough poor players willing to donate you their chips

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It looks beautiful growing. You could try satellites in cash prize tournaments or micro cash games

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
im playing play money on PokerStars tournaments
15k/50k buyins that are turbos here is my graph after 484 Tournaments is this good or bad or what does it mean

View attachment 367927
If you want some real evolution in poker and win some money, leave these thing and catch some freerolls, pokerstars don't have so much them, but in another rooms like 888 are more offers of them, and you can learn much more than play money games

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice graph, it's time to dig your toe in real money poker, try at micro stakes and see how
a graph of that is after a good few hundred thousand hands, but well done for a start,

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im playing play money on PokerStars tournaments

View attachment 367927
You are winning which is good but you want to look at your ROI % -10% is a good return - I averaged your buy-ins to 35k but how weak are the players?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not just play freerolls?

They are better for practice and they help you start to build a bankroll.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry to say but,
be careful with the interpretation of this graph.

500 play money tournaments is nothing, and the stat BB/won that you have chosen is meaningless for tournaments.
For tournaments, the stats of ROI(return of investment), and ITM(In the Money) are more meaningfull.

Here a report over my tournament hands, look at the bottom of the table, for cash games these stats would be real good 17.95 BB/100 hands.
But for tournaments, this says nothing. You don't see placements (Final table placements, middle placements ITM, late placements ITM, placements where you did not win anything) and winnings in relation to your investment(buy in) of the tournaments.