Freerolls strategies

M

mourazito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Is there any strategies for freerolls? People always shove any card and somehow i always lose even if my cards it's top 5

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Is there any strategies for freerolls? People always shove any card and somehow i always lose even if my cards it's top 5
Learning to play simple ABC poker is good enough in freerolls. Get a good grasp of the basic skills and you will improve.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Don't pay attention to how others play. Just take into account the strength of your hands, don't play with junk, control the stage of the tournament and keep an eye on the stack size of your opponents. In general, my strategy is very simple, I just don't play with junk and thanks to this, freerolls allow me to increase my bankroll.

ScoobyEdu

ScoobyEdu

How about some fun games?
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Think about your best hands.
In defending the Big Blind, evaluate the cheapest hands to defend and hands that can be NUTs on the FLOP (at least 2 pairs).
Avoid LIMPs and CALLS with overly speculative hands.
Good hands are to focus on raising...
And always make notes or color in the players who might do something crazy... and write down the ones who play the hardest.

I myself am a player who doesn't always play the same way, because sometimes I play while working, so my FOCUS is ZERO!
And I often have difficulties at home because my father and mother have the beginnings of Alzheimer's... so my life as a whole has been very complicated...

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
If you chip strongly and are close to itm, you should slow down and wait.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A good strategy for freerolls is to play as many of them as possible. Besides, the simpler your strategy is, the better. In freerolls, it is better to play with strong cards and not bluff, at least in the early and middle stages of the tournament. Set yourself a goal - ITM, everything else should be your secondary goals.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
let's go:
- do not bluff in the freeroll
- play tight at the beginning
- isolate weak players
- the pot does not grow with weak hands like the second pair.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Don't worry if you lose in the freeroll, you haven't spent a cent, so it shouldn't matter at all... I got into the prize money, got pennies, well, I was able to go even better... I flew out without any prizes, and anyway, consider that I played Tetris)))

Freeroll Passwords