My freeroll strategy that has been working well, what's yours?

douglasrann

douglasrann

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My playing style remains the same from the beginning to the end of the game, being aggressive and playing with hands that I usually wouldn't in regular tournaments. Since most players, despite being volatile, play with a wide range of hands and have a similar playing style, it becomes easier to accumulate chips.

I’d like to know if you usually play freerolls for money or satellites and what your strategy is.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My playing style remains the same from the beginning to the end of the game, being aggressive and playing with hands that I usually wouldn't in regular tournaments. Since most players, despite being volatile, play with a wide range of hands and have a similar playing style, it becomes easier to accumulate chips.

I’d like to know if you usually play freerolls for money or satellites and what your strategy is.
I play freerolls, and I play with good cards. I don't play with junk, even if it's freerolls. I'm used to playing tight and I don't like to play aggressively. But I like to have aggressive opponents at the table, for me such players are always the best opponents, because thanks to them I make money :)