Blitz Bankroll Management for challenges

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What would be an interesting "Blitz" bankrollmanagement if we start with zero on on freeroll/micro limits?

Any input? The idea would be to win first a few dollars in freerolls, completely quit them and then escape micros as quickly as possible and target a minimum buy-in of 5 dollars.

With other words: reach a 500 dollar bankroll from scratch as quickly as possible. Basically the quickest way without making it a complete crapshot.

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Good Luck man ;-)!
It is always good to start with a bankroll at a balance which is 0, because you cant loose a cent ;-)!
The only thing you have to invest is a lot of time because to win a few bucks from freerolls isnt so easy ...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Luck man ;-)!
It is always good to start with a bankroll at a balance which is 0, because you cant loose a cent ;-)!
The only thing you have to invest is a lot of time because to win a few bucks from freerolls isnt so easy ...
Thanks 😀

I actually just try to get ideas. Winning a few bucks in freerolls is a very easy task. i can do that from my phone without paying too much attention.

The idea would be to use freerolls only untill the point where ur skill level is enough to not go broke in real money games.

In my case that would be 10-20 dollars for sit and goes. I dont really have time for mtts atm.

Last edited:
Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management