Best feeling

Mazembe

Mazembe

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
Isnt this the best feeling ever? knowing that you've secured your buy-in at the very least, and the only mission left is to (money jump)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240827-123612.jpg
    Screenshot_20240827-123612.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
Mazembe

Mazembe

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
Isnt this the best feeling ever? knowing that you've secured your buy-in at the very least, and the only mission left is to (money jump)
I believe the number one aim is to secure your buy-in, we get so caught up in becoming chipleader and lose sight of the primary goal, I've seen the second in stack taken out by the chipleader right on the bubble because they wanted more.
Boom! Now you are out just like that, so close but yet so far

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
yep deffo is the best feeling, it's the first aim then jump up after

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No the best feeling is, when you have won the tournament :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree, it's nice. It's moments like this that motivate us and make us enjoy the game. And although in my opinion money is not the most important thing, but it's definitely impossible to do without it :)

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I think it's far better and more profitable to focus on going deep than just squeezing out a min cash and all you get back is your buyin, ..... guess it depends on if you're just building your br or not but overall aiming to min cash is not a profitable strategy, forget the bubble, use those chips to go deep👍

Mazembe

Mazembe

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
I think it's far better and more profitable to focus on going deep than just squeezing out a min cash and all you get back is your buyin, ..... guess it depends on if you're just building your br or not but overall aiming to min cash is not a profitable strategy, forget the bubble, use those chips to go deep👍
I like what you said there about building your bankroll, yeah it depends on what your focusing on, if I just won 1st place in yesterday's MTT then I'm going to approach the next game the same (ruthless) but if I've been on a losing streak, you atleast want to make "the money" not because of the money, but because it give you confidence

Mazembe

Mazembe

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
I agree, it's nice. It's moments like this that motivate us and make us enjoy the game. And although in my opinion money is not the most important thing, but it's definitely impossible to do without it :)
Facts, making the money is more about a confidence thing, makes you realise that Ouuw, I can really do this

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, my first goal at a tournament is always to beat the buy-in and win prizes, and then fight for the best place.

_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No one is playing to min cash... but you have to beat the bubble to take it down!
ENDIry5XkAMnPVv.jpg