emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
SuperSNOOZEfest is what that was, unless you are a diehard NE fan. The entire game came down to a sequence of plays that were predictable, old veteran produces, young guy doesn't.

I was rooting for the Rams, but I just wanted a good game and this was not.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a good game with so low score. Halftime show was bad also I don´t understand with so many great Musicians they put those guys, disappointed.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't Mind the game. I'm a Titans Fan through and through. It was lackluster because going into it the predictions were it was a decently good scoring offense against a High Flying Rams offense so naturally it was supposed to be 30+ for both teams. What was played was one of the biggest Defensive Fight in a long time. As a Football Fan Seeing the legitness behind both Defenses was insane. The commercials were another huge let down , there were only like 4 I actually laughed at. As for the Halftime show , I never really expect anything good to come from them anymore with all their rules and restrictions. Adam Levine sounded like absolute garbage and even when he was backing up Big Boi he still sounded like trash. Yes he was probably sick or something but geez Terrible. All in all it was 2 teams with every right to be there and it showed. Next year the Browns and Lions will be there HA!!!!