Your "finest hour" in sports.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are many sports fans here. I wanted to know your most memorable moments in your sports life. it's not necessarily in his professional career, maybe in childhood and adolescence playing in the garden or school and so on. I for example, in the children's camp took first place in checkers and second in chess. he played a lot of football and scored a lot of goals. once as a child I was taken to a football competition for an older team and I scored a goal.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once we "School Team" won a football tournament that took place between schools and then it was very emotional and cool!))) But it was a long time ago ...

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When our team won the world championship for the first time in archery(new world record) - there were three of us archer's - a long time ago..

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite sports moment was ‘82 stanley cup finals. Sucks to have lost but the Ilse were a powerhouse and seeing the cup was cool. Van. Canadians last game in AAA ball was pretty cool as was Pavel Bures first NHL game. There was also a great Canucks vs Flames playoff game that i got some old albertan goon thrown out of the game.

I was on the U-15 provincial field hockey team and we whooped up on alberta and sask. I didnt see a shot on goal in my 1.5 games in net. We never went out east for a Cdn championship. Think maybe they called it off cause we were too dominant.

Won a cpl broker beer league softball tournies. Went to Toronto a cpl times with the team and we beat up on a team with some NHL retirees. I got revenge on Clarke Gilles, hit a triple off him.

I have 1 lifetime
Hole in One on a 55 yrd pitch n putt.

Pretty unspectacular stuff.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once we "School Team" won a football tournament that took place between schools and then it was very emotional and cool!))) But it was a long time ago ...
that's what I wrote about. and wanted to ask, and to share all. it is about emotions and memory of bright moments of childhood and youth. because: what would have us not was in adult life, and all exactly in childhood was in two times more. it's nice to remember and maybe come back (as an adult) to understand what I loved as a child-will give us happiness in the present and future.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When our team won the world championship for the first time in archery(new world record) - there were three of us archer's - a long time ago..
no matter how long ago it was, the main thing you remember. archery is an amazing sport. I remember when we were kids, after watching a movie about Robin hood, we made bows and arrows ourselves, and we played, and we competed on the accuracy and range of the arrow. yeah, it was a long time ago, but you made me think of it, and it's cool.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I won a cycling race that arrived to my town. I attacked with my best friend and no one could catch us!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I won last years football tipping comp, the beer during training was awesome.

:top:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Took home the M.V.P. in a Championship season in baseball,,i was the shortstop/2nd baseman with power and speed to burn. :vroam: Went to the Ontario(Provincal/state) finals in track n field (1500 meters)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hitting a hole in a golf my best moment cause its so rare

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No question winning the British Open, oh wait, that wasn't me that was that other guy, never mind.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as a child at a football competition scored a goal

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my first match as a para-hockey Goalie in sweden. I played 2 years for Gothenburg. it was an outstanding experience to live and Play abroad.
(Para-Hockey is Ice-Hockey for disabilities)

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing for Team FC Lada I won the gold medal!

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won an Academic Decathlon when I was in HS and was the first at my school to medal in multiple subjects :)... not sure if it's truly sports competition but my favorite competitive win.

Edit: typo

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played baseball for several years in my teens and the most special moment was the day I selected me for fixed equipment in my position

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars