• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I like Undertaker-undertaker I watch him for a long time, I remember the old fights what they were spectacular, all his fights, they are amazing, but my favorite fight, 1998, he will remain in my memory

carlo00mo

carlo00mo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Undertaker is the best reference of all time and frame my childhood :)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Old school Hulk hogan guy made the sport

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Austin, Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Kurt Angle are favourites and the best.

W

Wellingtonaakkk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite fighter is the rock, I follow his fights are incredibly exciting, all the kicks and punches are widely connected in order to appear very real and his speeches and magnificent performances, I am a fan of card undoubtedly.

T

ToothpickVic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They're not fighters, they're performers. Calling them fighters is an insult to athletes who actually go out there and put their neck on the line to fight.

But anyway, I've never been a fan of the "wrestling" aspect. I do, however, enjoy a good talker. So, my favorite wrestler has to be CM Punk. Paul Heyman is my favorite personality, though.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite WWE star is The Undertaker, he was so mystic and I was terrified by him in my childhood but he was my favorite

crazydogg666

crazydogg666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite Goldberg :rock: evokes sympathy :dancing2:

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would add Mick Foley to the list of all those already mentioned. :icon_joke

And The Dudley Boyz as the favorite tag team

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no doubt cm punk best talker of my time

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Bryan is one of my favourites because he is so well rounded. I also think it’s funny his real name is Bryan Danielson

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
They're not fighters, they're performers. Calling them fighters is an insult to athletes who actually go out there and put their neck on the line to fight.

But anyway, I've never been a fan of the "wrestling" aspect. I do, however, enjoy a good talker. So, my favorite wrestler has to be CM Punk. Paul Heyman is my favorite personality, though.

Every wrestler puts their neck on the line in every match. Look at the damage wrestling did to the murder who shall not be named ..

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
old wrestlers are legends

does Andre the Giant count ?

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I respect everyone's opinion, but how something like WWE is successful is something I'll never understand.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like the mystery king for being a shorter fighter and very aggressive and brave and has already defeated many bigger and better fighters in the WWE!

danmadeley

danmadeley

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is Dolph Ziggler, the reason being I feel he's the most underused potential in WWE. When he cashed in the money in the bank briefcase against Alberto Del Rio and won, the crowd pop was like that of The Rock/Stone Cold coming back for a special guest appearance.

He is wasted in his role and it's a shame as he could have had a great run as a heel WWE champion, similar to that of the Miz.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this in the wrong forum? This type of wrestling is not a sport its a choreographed soap opera.

I haven't watched it in quite a while, I quit watching when The Rock started focusing more on movies than wrestling. He was definitely my favorite because he was by far the funniest and most entertaining.

P

Peachii22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rey Mysterio. Why? The guy wears a MASK! I was little kid back then when I watched WWE and the mask, dude, it's just so awesome. Also, his signature moves like frog splash and 619 are incredible.

P

pintib

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a kid I liked to watch Rey Mysterio.
The jumping and flying, the finisher, the music, the name, the contact lenses, the mask.

F

fastfash25

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hulkamania

There is not a better entertainer the Hulkster! My childhood hero and who i wanted to be when i grew up...lol. if i ate my vitamins. Watching him and Andre the Giant wrestle still gives me goosebumps

Kertooie

Kertooie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The man, Mick Foley is my favorite, Other mention-able Wrestlers are Scotty 2 Hotty,
Chris Jerico, And stone cold steve austin