Your favorite league in football

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What league in football, which country do you like the most and why? In my opinion, there is no better LaLiga ... Spain is the best, because of its entertainment, few will compare with it

K

kinguede

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like LaLiga, too. But i think barca and real are to good for the rest of the league!
in my opionion the interesting competion is in the premiere league, there are 5/6 teams on top level! i also like the bundesliga but bayern is goin to win the fifth trophy in a row so its gettin borin too

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy, England compete dignifiedly with Spain

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the English premier league - it not the most not predictable and high level. Spain certainly one of the best - in the rating of UEFA it on the first place with a decent separation. Italy, germany and france have good leagues with strong teams in leaders.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the English premier league - it not the most not predictable and high level. Spain certainly one of the best - in the rating of UEFA it on the first place with a decent separation. Italy, Germany and France have good leagues with strong teams in leaders.
Fully in agreement[emoji111]

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I support you in that the Spanish League is the most interesting! And the players who play in this league, the best representatives of their national teams from all over the world!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
England Premier League for sure, the other leagues only have a decent 3 teams. At EPL we have several interesting teams.

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English Premier League and English football leagues in general, there's so much magic in the lower leagues...

PokerNuts01

PokerNuts01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. English Premier League
2. Spanish League

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TOP 5

• Premier League [England]
  • Bundesliga [Germany]
  • Primera Division [Spain]
  • Serie A [Italy]
  • Ligue 1 [France]

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. English Premier League
2. Spanish La Liga

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i enjoy watching what happens in the english premier league...my 'home' league is the scottish premiership, and with being a celtic supporter, its just too easy with no competition....some fans think its great that we piss the league every year, but i cant get interested in it without the challenge....still enjoy the glory, but meh...

also keeping an eye on barca/madrid and most recently monaco and psg....some nice challenges...

german league is meh, because of the dominance, same with seria a...

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LaLiga (spain) of course. This league is the strongest of all.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LaLiga (spain) of course. This league is the strongest of all.

its just two team though?...athletico are on the decline?

you've got about 5 or 6 teams that can win the english premier?

N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always been a united fan so the premier league is the best in my eyes.

I used to love watching the Italian league when it was in it's pomp. It's a shame how low it has sunk these days.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its just two team though?...athletico are on the decline?

you've got about 5 or 6 teams that can win the english premier?

Real Madrid is the strongest club on the World now. They have they best players in all positions (plus their "secondary" players are the best too - like Morata, Asensio, Isco, Lucas...).

Barcelona is a bit weaker because they cant make a good defence for years now.

Athletico has very good defence and strikers but they dont have quality players on the bench.

These 3 teams can defeat any other teams on World with good chance.

And there are Sevilla, Villareal still playing good on international level. Sevilla won Europe League the last 3 times.

In Premier League I cant say a strong team on international level. Yeah the United and City and Chelsea are still ok, but much weaker than eg. Real.

In Germany there are only one team as strong as spain's top 3: Bayern.
In Italy only Juventus have chance agains them...so yeah LaLiga is the best now.
I have been watching LaLiga for more than 10 years now and the matches are entertaining, there are many attacking teams making the matches spectacular.
I root for Barcelona, but I also like Real.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that the most spectacular league is the English Premier League.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Premier League is the most attractive of all the leagues, at least 7 teams are protagonists without counting that many times the teams of average table give strong fight to the rivals top.

On the other hand the Spanish League and The Bundesleague are the most boring. It is true that the 3 strongest teams are here. But they are tournaments without surprise, the economic monopolization is something that must be eliminated of the futbol to return to the good old days.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i enjoy watching what happens in the english premier league...my 'home' league is the scottish premiership, and with being a celtic supporter, its just too easy with no competition....some fans think its great that we piss the league every year, but i cant get interested in it without the challenge....still enjoy the glory, but meh...

also keeping an eye on barca/madrid and most recently monaco and psg....some nice challenges...

german league is meh, because of the dominance, same with seria a...

It's about time Celtic came to the English leagues would be interesting to see how long it would take them to reach the prem.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's about time Celtic came to the English leagues would be interesting to see how long it would take them to reach the prem.

yes, it should have happened a few years ago man...if swansea and cardiff can get in, then why cant celtic?...i think it has more to do with the club board in that they didnt put enough effort into making a case ''too busy counting the champions league money''........also, the SFA wouldnt want celtic to leave either because revenue would be lost all over the league and it would hit the smaller clubs hard...most of the teams rely on celtic visiting their ground 2 times a season for the monies....so there are conflicts of interest everywhere eh...

but if it happened then i think they would do well in the championship, if thats where it started...wouldnt be guaranteed an automatic promotion, but deffo capable of fighting for the playoffs.......

then it would be take time to do anything in the premier league...i think it would take about 5 years to get to the standard of qualifying for the champions league...too many good teams now with new big stadiums...and it would depend if someone abroad would buy the club and pump in millions so we could compete with the big boys......the current owners wouldnt be able to do anything like that, and we would be a mid table team at best...

abit like poker, it would depend...

same with newcastle, if that ****wit ashley doesnt sell then you will be fighting relegation every season....there is a trend where northern english teams are just not doing it anymore, because theres no money....sunderland and middlesbrough were the victims this season....although sunderland have been lucky to survive aslong as they have.....middlesbrough will probably miss out on the playoffs next season, but challenge in the championship the year after...but even if they get back in, they will be straight doon again...

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No way ashley will sell with the tv money involved these days, just hope he gives the Rafa total control and budget he wants to rebuild us, if not he'll walk, things were tense after the winter window closed.

Said for years and have been proved to be right the only reason the mackems have stayed up the past few seasons is the 6 points they got from us.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No way ashley will sell with the tv money involved these days, just hope he gives the Rafa total control and budget he wants to rebuild us, if not he'll walk, things were tense after the winter window closed.

Said for years and have been proved to be right the only reason the mackems have stayed up the past few seasons is the 6 points they got from us.

i dont thing ashley likes to give anyone control...rafa will probably just try his best with what he's got and hope someone comes in for him that will give himfull control and a decent budget..

i think newcastle will be struggling next season, even though you have a top quality manager...its not his fault