Are you satisfied with how your team did in the NFL Draft?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm excited about the Giants drafted Barkley, but personally I don't believe in drafting a RB anywhere in the top 5 picks...

I hope the Giants don't look back on this draft and regret not drafting Darnold or Rosen.

D

dkb15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being a carolina panthers fan I am glad we did get alot of defense because lord knows we needed it.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I;m really upset,my team didn't get one decent player. :mad: (Toronto Argonauts) JK :p

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being lifelong Eagle fan I'm very upset stinking giants got Barkley. He good character guy and tons of talent. Gonna be tough rooting against Penn state guy.

As far as my teams draft. I think they as well as possible given there limited picks and position. You know. Cause we won the Super Bowl!!!!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m a Dallas fan, I don´t know how the draft is going. I really hope they got some good Defense players. They have a very good offense but the Defense last year was terrible. I hope they put a lot of work on it. They can have a chance to go to the playoffs.

C

Chutzpah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Colts fan, I'm quite disappointed. I like the offensive line picks but this feels like another wasted draft, especially considering how high we were picking. Don't see playoffs on the horizon even with Luck at 100%, which I doubt he'll be.

To the Giants' fan (a team I logically like, Manning bros doh!) I dislike the RB picks, what was wrong with Darkwa, becoming too expensive? I'm no fan of RB's in early 1st, think of all the Arian Fosters, Isaiah Crowells you can sign as Udfa's.

C

Chutzpah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m a Dallas fan, I don´t know how the draft is going. I really hope they got some good Defense players. They have a very good offense but the Defense last year was terrible. I hope they put a lot of work on it. They can have a chance to go to the playoffs.
Check out ourlads.com for roster depth chart, great website! You guys drafted in First round a stud Linebacker which will help the defense a lot. I don't know of other Cowboys' picks but they will be on the website, enjoy!

Sorry for double post, new to the site. Please merge, mods.

Last edited:
T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another Pa. boy here rooting for the BIRDS! We did get a tight end and a couple of OL guys to fill out a roster. Plus this was the final payment on Carson, picks well spent.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a dolphins fan (went to orange bowl in 86) and seem to be in a permanent state of flux - also being disadvantaged as a Brit who is trying to develop his knowledge of NFL- can you advise me where best online to get draft information and also where i can look at schools/colleges etc where scouting is big business.

I would show you the money but its tied up in real estate...:)

Pirateglenn

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
panthers looked good, but it still comes down to Cam.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm excited about the Giants drafted Barkley, but personally I don't believe in drafting a RB anywhere in the top 5 picks...

I hope the Giants don't look back on this draft and regret not drafting Darnold or Rosen.

If Darnold is elite or giants don't win a Super Bowl in the next couple years I think they will. It's still a guess and Barkley seems to be off the charts. It still takes a team no matter how good you are.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general I like the raiders moves. Round one I didn't think we needed on OL but with the trade back we get receiver from Pitt also so that's a good score