Are you fond of watching Ufc and boxing ?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the match of Ufc , May weather vs khabid is happening , Can you guest ? who will win ? i think these champions are eaqual , both have a high level of winning ,

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
box

Hi, bro.This is a very interesting question. I like boxing and the UFC. But who is Habib? I myself am from Russia, and no one really knows about him. For this reason, I believe that Mcweiser will be the winner. What do you think? And why?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right , i also think May weather is a winner , Khabid is a strong fighter , he is also a undefeated in Ufc , with high skill of westle , he did win many fighters such as Mc gregor , Justin Gathe , Poirier etc , you know ?

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Khabib for the simple fact of him being the more well rounded fighter with the UFC fights already under his belt. Undefeated for 29 straight fights in the UFC is pretty frigging spectacular.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't been excited about either lately. I would always root for Jon Jones and Mayweather to lose but neither one of them fight anymore. Mcgregor Nate Diaz is something I would be pumped for again. Other than that I could take it or leave it. I'm a big fan of Canelo but he doesn't have a rival so the fights are not compelling.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s alright to watch once in a while both are good but neither have me really into it

B

BeatMaster2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I love the ufc I'm really looking forward to the rematch between mcgregor and poirier.