YOU FAVORIT AFTER GROUP PHASE

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After all these played group stage matches for you who played the best football so far. I think the game has so far been shown by Spain, and they are now the main favorites for me to win the championship.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes,you're right.The best soccer was played by Spain.
But brazil and france are the only 2 teams that can beat Spain.The others teams have no chance at all.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil is the big favorite. He has everything to win his sixth world title.

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After all these played group stage matches for you who played the best football so far. I think the game has so far been shown by Spain, and they are now the main favorites for me to win the championship.

Yes,you're right.The best soccer was played by Spain.
But Brazil and France are the only 2 teams that can beat Spain.The others teams have no chance at all.

You not leave Russia a single chance against Spain?))) I think the final will be France - Brazil, why not! :)

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, the best game in the world Cup was shown by the Croatian national team. The players are in great shape. This team can give a big surprise. The Brazilian team is gaining momentum from match to match. I think they will be in the final. Neymar showed the world that he was the dumbest comic of all Nations.