Are you betting UCL 11/12/2018 ?

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're betting for tomorrow UEFA Champions League, please leave me your picks below!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Bet365 offered me riskfree livebet or something like that for Liverpool-Napoli game so i definitely bet on that match. I probably wait until half time to see how first half was so i can decide what to bet on but still i can pretty much easily choose red card or penalty in that match or whatever the amount of corners with highest value is when the game just started so let's see ... :cool:

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
We'll have many interesting matches tonight:
1) Inter vs PSV- the hosts need a better result than Tottenham' against Barca to qualify for the next round in UCL... I don't expect an easy match here but Inter should get the 3 points at the end.
2) Barca vs Tottenham- the visitors need the same result as Inter in order to retain the 2nd place in the group... I recommend you guys to wait and see Barca's lineup for this encounter(there are some rumors that Messi and Suarez might not start tonight)- if Barca won't put their best XI on the field we can back Tottenham...
3) Monaco vs. Dortmund- so many injury problems for the hosts and I don't see how they'll be able to get anything from this game-> most likely Dortmund will win this one easily.
4) K Crvena Zvezda vs PSG- with or without Neymar, PSG should be able to win this match easily at 2 or more goals...

GL!

R

romjkenlol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday was the most horrible games of all time

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars