Yahoo Pro Leagues

1AMBOWLINGNINJA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone in here play in the Yahoo Pro Leagues?

I play in all 4 of the baseball, football, basketball and hockey leagues on there. I did really good in fantasy football 2 and 3 years ago. I did 2 teams each of those seasons in fantasy football and I finished in 1st and 2nd each year with both of my teams. Of course they are both in different leagues too. Last year though I did horrible and my best finish was 4th. Then again after coming in 1st and 2nd with both teams 2 years in a row then not cashing would seem horrible.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My son does a league on ESPN where we all put in twenty dollars winner take all. How much did you win ? I had played in a couple non money leagues with some questionable late season one sided trades. I don't know how money leagues work but received no satisfaction complaining to the sponsors of the league. This made me gun shy about putting any money in fantasy. Checked out fan duel. Bet ten dollars and either win ten dollars or get nothing . Didn't see the point in playing.

1AMBOWLINGNINJA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have a minimum of $20 on the Pro leagues on Yahoo. For my fantasy football win I got $100 and for 2nd place I got $60. 3rd place would get $20. Not that bad of payouts and there are 10 people per league. The only bad thing about the Pro leagues there is that you cannot pick whom you are in a league with. They are changing the scoring this season too to .5 ppr. PPR = points per reception. Also instead of a 3rd WR they will be using a flex for WR/RB/TE.

1AMBOWLINGNINJA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also forgot. They also have a free entry each week to a larger tourney that you can only get into by joining either a season long PRO league or a season long free league too. They have weekly prizes in that one too plus season long prizes. In the season long one these ones are free and they are called " Yahoo Cup " in the NFL fantasy football one the person at the end of the season with the most points in the Yahoo Cup will win $50,000. I think only people from the United States are eligible though.

1AMBOWLINGNINJA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last Friday I played in the Yahoo Cup for fantasy baseball and I won $1. Then I put $0.50 of that $1.00 into play on Wednesday. I played in two separate $0.25 tourneys. I ended up winning $10 in each of those for $20 total. Then Yesterday I put that $20 into play in a bunch of tourneys and ended up winning $42. Today I went and requested a cashout to my paypal. I won that $40 without putting anything of mine at risk to start. Started off with nothing and took out $40. I hope you all have a great day.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Very nice. Hope your weekend is good.