emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great job to my GSW team! I have been a fan since the day Steph showed up, loved his college game and followed him to last night, here is the thing, in spite of it all and how it turned out...Steph could have scored so much more...his timing has been off since he came back from the All Star game and his injury, that is what makes what he did do incredible, he still was the best shooter on the floor, did not get many fouls called when he should have had another 20 points in this series, another 100 for the playoffs. Players constantly bang him and push him from behind, I counted at least 10 fouls not called last night alone, NBA refs are a joke.

Next year will be a monster year for Steph and Klay, Poole will excel and then Wiseman is back, DG is back, Andre becomes a coach, Wiggs may get traded, Porter will sign elsewhere, the GSW have several excellent younger players and I believe they will repeat next year.

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats! I prefered them over Boston! and I agree with you, they are not done yet!!!