gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys,

Are there snooker fans here?

Today began the World snooker championship and it will be very interesting, especially in the bottom draw where a lot of world class players are there and can face each other during the QF and SF as Ronnie, Shaun Murphy, Neil Robertson, Mark Selby, Ding and Mark Williams.

What are your expectations of the tournament? Will Judd Trump defend his debut title last year? He started today with a very tough win against Tom Ford and escaped with his experience I think.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love playing snooker and I have watched some tournaments, but not enough to know the big name players. I would be interested if you could post some links to some highlight clips of the action. Thanks for making the thread.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing snooker and I have watched some tournaments, but not enough to know the big name players. I would be interested if you could post some links to some highlight clips of the action. Thanks for making the thread.

Hey,

I love to play snooker, too, but it is very hard and my maximum break is 9 points ( red+black+red) :D :D :D :D . The sport is not so popular here in Bulgaria, but the last 3-4 years, here we had a open from the snooker calendar and a lot of the world class players came here, which was fantastic for the popularity of the sport in my country and now you can play it on more places.

I will share with you one of the most popular achievements in the history of the snooker - the maximum break of 147 points of Ronnie just only for 5 minutes and 8 seconds. 36 consecutive successfully shots, that is unreal. Ronnie is not my favorite player, but can not admit that he is the best player.

If you have time now, you can relax with watching the matches from the championship. From 10:00 - 22:00 UK time, in the first week there is snooker non-stop.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a huge fan of snooker and I'm wanting Ronnie ò Sullivan to win the championship just because he plays with amazing speed during his century breaks and 147s.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I've been a big snooker fan for many years. I also like to play snooker myself (my highest break: 84).

Getting through the first round is always very difficult for the favorites, but if Judd Trump increases he will be one of the favorites again. But many surveys are also possible this year, as many have little practice due to the lockdown. So there could be a world champion this year that you didn't really expect.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I've been a big snooker fan for many years. I also like to play snooker myself (my highest break: 84).

Getting through the first round is always very difficult for the favorites, but if Judd Trump increases he will be one of the favorites again. But many surveys are also possible this year, as many have little practice due to the lockdown. So there could be a world champion this year that you didn't really expect.

Wow, 84 points. Seems like you have trained for professional player. Fantastic result is that.

I don't why but always, the first match for the defending champion is one of the hardest during the whole tournament. Many times we have seen that the defending champion is out in the first day. Judd is having a fantastic draw to the final, all of his main favorites are in the bottom half and he must use this opportunity. But as we know, in snooker everything can happen and everybody has a chance in every match., despite his ranking or in what form he is:)

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A friend of mine showed it to me a few years back, it's an insane game! the control, the precision, the strategy. Very very impressive and fun to watch.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A friend of mine showed it to me a few years back, it's an insane game! the control, the precision, the strategy. Very very impressive and fun to watch.

Of course. The most important think is the placement and the control of the que ball. If you can not do that is is impossible to win.:D.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, 84 points. Seems like you have trained for professional player. Fantastic result is that.

Thanks mate. :) When I lived in Spain I had a English buddy who had a snooker table. We played many hours a month and he also gave me tips. Like most professionals, he had been playing since he was 7 years old.

You shouldn't forget that, all the top players play from a very small age, which is why snooker sometimes looks so easy on TV.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks mate. :) When I lived in Spain I had a English buddy who had a snooker table. We played many hours a month and he also gave me tips. Like most professionals, he had been playing since he was 7 years old.

You shouldn't forget that, all the top players play from a very small age, which is why snooker sometimes looks so easy on TV.

First, I thought it was very easy and will pot the balls as in billiards and when I got on the snooker table I did not hit the red from my first shot :D :D :D . Then, after my first game I realised that this was thevmost difficult sport I have participated in. :D

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
O'sullivan simply destroyed Thepchaiya in the first round. I hope he will win another world title.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
O'sullivan simply destroyed Thepchaiya in the first round. I hope he will win another world title.

Very tough draw he has, but we all know on what is responsible this player. Also in that match Ronnie made a new record on the fastest match played in Crucible - 1 hour and 48 minutes, which sounds unbelievable and he beat the previous record from last year win of Shaun Murphy in the first round with 10-0. 11 frames in this match for only 108 minutes... no defense :D:D:D, but facing Un-Nooh was expecting for fast match, but only 108 minutes, that was sensational for me.

Very very interesting match in the second round now against Ding. That will be great for watching.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Very tough draw he has, but we all know on what is responsible this player. Also in that match Ronnie made a new record on the fastest match played in Crucible - 1 hour and 48 minutes, which sounds unbelievable and he beat the previous record from last year win of Shaun Murphy in the first round with 10-0. 11 frames in this match for only 108 minutes... no defense :D:D:D, but facing Un-Nooh was expecting for fast match, but only 108 minutes, that was sensational for me.

Very very interesting match in the second round now against Ding. That will be great for watching.

Hehe you're right buddy. :D:D:D Ronnie was incredibly fast, that's why he's called "THE ROCKET". :cool:

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a snooker fan. I hope we will see a beautiful fight, nice strikes and a lot of positive moments.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alexander Ursenbacher made his first appearance at a World Cup tonight. I'm excited to see how he performs, he's very personable and has played well in qualifying.

It could be a very exciting and interesting match. Trust him that he can beat Hawkins.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alexander Ursenbacher made his first appearance at a World Cup tonight. I'm excited to see how he performs, he's very personable and has played well in qualifying.

It could be a very exciting and interesting match. Trust him that he can beat Hawkins.

For sure, he can beat Hawkins in his first round. At the moment Barry is one of the worst in form players from top 16 and Alexander played 3 games from the qualifying and for Barry that will be a first match since 3-4 months. I am betting on very close match and maybe a decider will choose the winner.

Also, during that tournament there are a lot of centuries during the first round and I am seeing in the bookies that they are giving very cool and high coefficients for scoring centuries during the match and in most of the matches are usually over. For example for this match - to have at least 2 centuries is 1,66, which if you combine it with one, two other matches and bet good, can win easily a good profit.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Although some friends like to play, I was never interested in snooker, I think it is boring. Watch snooker on television then, no way.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although some friends like to play, I was never interested in snooker, I think it is boring. Watch snooker on television then, no way.

The reason may be, because you are not aware of the full rules and do not understand the intricacies of the game. I was thinking the same about cycling, because I think the cyclists are only driving on some road and that is. When one of my friends told me the strategy, the different type of cyclists and for what they are playing for, the different type of stages and when I recognized that I started to watch it with passion. It can be the same with you with the snooker.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An absolute top match tonight. :) Mark Williams vs Bingham. What is your tip?
I am for Mark Williams, I like his style of playing very much. He doesn't have the best cue ball control from the top players, but he's the potting machine.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An absolute top match tonight. :) Mark Williams vs Bingham. What is your tip?
I am for Mark Williams, I like his style of playing very much. He doesn't have the best cue ball control from the top players, but he's the potting machine.

I think I have to stop making tips, because yesterday told you there will be decider in Hawkins-Ursenbacher and Barry smashed him 10-2 :D :D :D :D :D

I am for Williams, too. He is more entertaining than Bingham, but sometimes can not control his weak play and it is very difficult to him to overcome the problems on the table. But when he is on fire, Williams is unstoppable like 2018 championship. Hope he will win,

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just watched an epic match between McGill vs Clarke and it went down to the deciding frame. If any of you haven't they should show the highlights. The Match play was about 10 hours 30 minutes long.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronnie O’Sullivan - Mark Williams - free snooker live stream.
The match will be shown free of charge on unibet TV.
An active gaming account (Unibet) with a balance of at least € 1.
20 minutes to start.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
..or if you have a Bet365 account and money there you can watch the two streams alternately

Attachments

• Livelähetys.JPG
    Livelähetys.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 19
J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like snooker the player give his best to putt the balls and then there comes a guy who lay down the ball again:))))))

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are now two tight matches and you can watch two live games alternately on Unibet as well.

Attachments

• Livelähetys2.JPG
    Livelähetys2.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 15