lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Tought i would start a thread on this topic.Our canadiens only won one gold medal in last eight years, but i think they have the team to win it for us this year. Can't wait for boxing day to see the action.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia is a good team will be sick this year, we hope to win first place in my opinion the best team in recent times, there are all chances for gold, we hope and expect forward Russia.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Russia is a good team will be sick this year, we hope to win first place in my opinion the best team in recent times, there are all chances for gold, we hope and expect forward Russia.

Just watched the russia/ tcheck game, russia almost tied the game late in third period. Russia never quits, they never give up. Remember games against canada in past where Canada had 3 goal lead and ended up loosing to Russia.

Now i am watching Canada/finland. Finland has a very good team this year.

GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Canada sure blew that outdoor game up 2 goals twice and then you take 5 straight penalities and lose in a shootout ��

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Canada sure blew that outdoor game up 2 goals twice and then you take 5 straight penalities and lose in a shootout ��

I agree, they left that one slip away. That was interesting watching an outdoor game with all the snow. They should still finish first in their pool tho,

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment, I do not see an obvious favorite, but Canada and sweden play better than others. The United States was surprised by the defeat of Slovakia, and Russia was a little surprised by losing to the Czech Republic.

I suppose that in the finals will play Canada and Sweden.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
At the moment, I do not see an obvious favorite, but Canada and Sweden play better than others. The United States was surprised by the defeat of Slovakia, and Russia was a little surprised by losing to the Czech Republic.

I suppose that in the finals will play Canada and Sweden.

I agree with you, would be nice to see Canada for gold but anything can happen.
USA, Sweden, Russia, Finland could all take gold, still lots of hockey left to play.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see two obvious leaders there, namely Canada and the United States. I think one of them wins gold medals.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I see two obvious leaders there, namely Canada and the United States. I think one of them wins gold medals.

I would add Sweden and Russia also Yura. I watched the game between them last night and both teams could win gold, it was a great game for both teams, ended in shootout. Now the quarter finals are going to start, anything can happen. One bad game and you are out of medals.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with a 65% probability of Russia should be in the finals), against the United States, you must play the 150% and then luck will be on their side. The match against the Swedes will not have to be completed in normal time :)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agreed and today regardless in the quarters just win which they should do

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Canada is off to the quarter finals after a 8 to 2 win against switzerland. They will be playing the Tchecks on thursday. The Tchecks have won against Finland in shoutout round, they played a very good game so our canadiens better bring their A game and stay out of the penality box.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia as always, the United States in the semi-finals. I hope that the Czechs will beat the Canadians.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia as always, the United States in the semi-finals. I hope that the Czechs will beat the Canadians.

You are dreaming czechs are going to get roasted by us

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dominant win by the 'Nucks over the Swiss. Hopefully, they can keep it rolling and bring home a Gold Medal.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
USA/ Sweden about to start, it's going to be a very good game.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Since 1977, Canada has won the most medals, 30, with 16 of those being gold.
I predict the medals will go to Canada, Russia, and USA.
But as I'm Canadian, my prediction is pretty biased.

Go Canada!!!!!!

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yay, our boys are going to play for gold. It's going to be a great battle because Sweden has a very good team but i think our guys will take it down.

GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How sweet it is GOLD ONCE AGAIN 3-1 CANADA!

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, very well played game from our boys. Sweden had advantage of the game for first 2 periods, but Hart kept them in it.

Finally a long awaited gold medal.

GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That was one of the best games to watch in a long time! And the Canadian boys came out the victors! Yay CANADA!!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's nice to see that I was right with the final pair. Canada this time proved to be the strongest and its victory was obvious. This is despite the fact that Sweden was also clearly stronger than other teams. But Canada performed at an incredible level. Although in the final match Sweden held out until the last minutes, but the power of the Canadian car was sobbing their excellent game.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was one of the best games to watch in a long time! And the Canadian boys came out the victors! Yay CANADA!!

That was a wicked game ,disallowed goal early made it start off abit suspect as ref was in a bad postion to make that call which was clearly a goal as goalie never ever had it but all and all was very well done and the right team won