World Cup Betting Odds Shift After Early Struggles

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yeah, many favorites played bad. Germany, Brazil, Argentina... We might see a new Champion this time, a big surprise.

If the rest of the tournament goes the way of the first few games, we very well could see a Cinderella story in the making.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
debut in the world cup is more difficult, I believe that along the championship the favourites will do better.

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a huge futbol fan but I think it's being played in Russia, correct? "Rigged Russian soccer" is a term I like using haha. For all you conspiracy theorists out there....check it out. I'm pretty sure it's a well known FACT that sports are riggable. The key is to find the rig. That's poker folk.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Football - or soccer for US citizens - it's almost unpredictable. There are a lot of factors that put it far away from tennis, volleyball, basketball or other sports when you talk about betting. It can be decided in a single failure, judge error or in a genius play.
Brazil, Argentina or Germany are disapointiments? They are still favorites, I think.
In 2010 Spain lost its first game to switzerland and won the cup.
In 1982 Italy qualified in a tough way after tying his first 3 games and was the champion in the end.
In 1994 Brazil qualified for the world cup in the last game, showed a mediocre football in the beginning of the cup but became the winner.
Football is unfair sometimes, an excellent team can lose to a worst one in a unlucky day, but I think this is the reason why people are absolutely crazy about it.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Big teams sometimes they group up during the Competition. Let ´ s wait and see.

Last edited:
Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be great for the World sport if Croatia be Champion ! I hope they win !

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator