World Cup

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight's World Cup qualifiers were played in Qatar. I followed the matches and watched portugal. Cristiano Ronaldo scored three new goals and broke the Hetric record. Do you think Cristiano Ronaldo is the best of all time?:)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is difficult to say about all the time, because it is not clear how to compare, for example, in South America there are no teams like Luxembourg, and in the European selection there is always one such team in the group. the number of matches is increasing, and the statistics are also increasing. in the future there may be even more matches for the national teams and already playing young players today may be surpassing the statistics of today's veterans as they surpass the statistics of generations of the 20th century.
but the fact that Ronaldo is one of the best, and has already inscribed himself in the big history of football is indisputable, among other things, like Messi and other strong players))).

2fingershuffle

2fingershuffle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight's World Cup qualifiers were played in Qatar. I followed the matches and watched Portugal. Cristiano Ronaldo scored three new goals and broke the Hetric record. Do you think Cristiano Ronaldo is the best of all time?:)

it is difficult to say about all the time, because it is not clear how to compare, for example, in South America there are no teams like Luxembourg, and in the European selection there is always one such team in the group. the number of matches is increasing, and the statistics are also increasing. in the future there may be even more matches for the national teams and already playing young players today may be surpassing the statistics of today's veterans as they surpass the statistics of generations of the 20th century.
but the fact that Ronaldo is one of the best, and has already inscribed himself in the big history of football is indisputable, among other things, like Messi and other strong players))).

No doubt!

He his the best of his generation and probably the most accomplished overall, but their is always someone else...

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, but for example there is Bolivia and so these are not some strong teams except brazil, Colombia, chile, Uruguay, argentina, the rest are more or less bad teams.
That is why there are many teams in Europe with all of them, Ronaldo scored a goal.
For example, Neuer defeated 10 * in the Champions League:D

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt!

He his the best of his generation and probably the most accomplished overall, but their is always someone else...
He is the greatest of all time to me and the player who played the most beautiful is Ronaldinho:icon_sant

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo is not even the greatest named Ronaldo or portuguese.

Z

Ziele

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha good, the best with the best records is my compatriot ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI. Greetings from Poland

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. The best ever is Pele of all time. He has won the World Cup three times. He has also won Ballon d'Or seven times for re-evaluation. He is the best in terms of objective evaluation based on achievements.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best of all time is definitely not. But one of the best these days is definitely yes.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha good, the best with the best records is my compatriot ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI. Greetings from Poland
My favorite club is Bayern Munich and Lewandowski is the best player this year as last year They unfairly give me a golden ball Edin Dzeko is a beast too Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Poland Do you know that genetic Bosnians and Herzegovinians face Poles We have the most similar DNA:rolleyes:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
C. Ronaldo is far from being the best footballer of all time. It wouldn’t fit in the top 5 on the list of the best footballers ever, but I don’t think it could even be in the top 10. However, there are those on this list like Pelé, Maradona, Cruyff, Beckenbauer, Puskás, Di Stefano, Real Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and of today only Messi fits into this list among the best of all time. There are still a good few names who were better.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight's World Cup qualifiers were played in Qatar. I followed the matches and watched Portugal. Cristiano Ronaldo scored three new goals and broke the Hetric record. Do you think Cristiano Ronaldo is the best of all time?:)
I also watched this and other matches. and I think Dzhikiya:D is the best goal for this round. and the best ever goal, of course, is not Cristiano, but toothy Ronaldo.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also watched this and other matches. and I think Dzhikiya:D is the best goal for this round. and the best ever goal, of course, is not Cristiano, but toothy Ronaldo.

Ronaldo el Fenomeno may be dearer to all of us but he cannot be better than C. Ronaldo!Ronaldo el Fenomeno was destroyed by injuries, so we can't say that he is better, but he is dearer to me Cristiano Ronaldo is next to Plea the greatest ever

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo el Fenomeno may be dearer to all of us but he cannot be better than C. Ronaldo!Ronaldo el Fenomeno was destroyed by injuries, so we can't say that he is better, but he is dearer to me Cristiano Ronaldo is next to Plea the greatest ever
for me, too, dearer and better. This is my childhood idol since the 98 World Cup and the Brazilian national team, I began to get involved in football and fell in love with this game, so for me he is number one.:D

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo

Well he definitely is, he is the most scorer of all time in almost every competition he played at. He even helped his own country win the european trophy. So yeah he is the best of all time.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
He is the greatest of all time to me and the player who played the most beautiful is Ronaldinho:icon_sant

agree with you buddy... Ronaldinho Gaucho was the most graceful and skillful player I ever seen playing :cool::rolleyes:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Both Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have been the best players of the last 10 or 12 years but say that he is best of all time , it is an exaggeration.The King Pelé,Maradona,Ronaldinho,Ronaldo or Cruyff have been better than the portuguese, even Messi .

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saying if he is the best of all times is a tricky thing, because we also have Messi who has even more impressive numbers and also players from other generations who are amazing. But I think one great quality of him is how seriously he takes football and even at 36 he continues to play very well, other even more talented players stopped playing at a high level in their early thirties.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C. Ronaldo is far from being the best footballer of all time. It wouldn’t fit in the top 5 on the list of the best footballers ever, but I don’t think it could even be in the top 10. However, there are those on this list like Pelé, Maradona, Cruyff, Beckenbauer, Puskás, Di Stefano, Real Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and of today only Messi fits into this list among the best of all time. There are still a good few names who were better.
Cr Ronaldo is better than everyone on your list except Pelle.The others were at the level of 5 years, it will last for 20 years I love German players but those players you listed are nowhere near Well, Zidane, Zico, Del Piero, etc. are better than them Just take the goals that Ronaldo gave in the Champions League finals He didn't always score important goals.The players you mentioned are extra my favorite player is Ronaldinho but he only played 4 seasons at the level, if you look at it that way then JJ Okoca is the greatest of all time:)

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agree with you buddy... Ronaldinho Gaucho was the most graceful and skillful player I ever seen playing :cool::rolleyes:
Yes I enjoyed watching him play the most beautiful football ever but not the best The difference is huge.Ronaldinho played at the level of 5 years Ronaldo has been playing for almost 20 years Do you remember Jay Okoch:joyman:

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon.Both Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have been the best players of the last 10 or 12 years but say that he is best of all time , it is an exaggeration.The King Pelé,Maradona,Ronaldinho,Ronaldo or Cruyff have been better than the portuguese, even Messi .
Ronaldo El Fenomeno i Ronaldinho su igrali kratko fudbal na visokom nivou.
Ronaldo El Fenomeno did it for a very short 4 years and the reason is injury unfortunately, Ronaldinho loved everything except football nightlife and everything else and we briefly took in his news. CrRonaldo is better than them, although I prefer them 😉