world cup.

T

TH13gambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all, im new to using the forums, im a sports gambler in spare time but ive been told from friends that i do give good advice at times. I will post the odd tip here and there could be any sport or a horse race.
Anyway the semi finals,
:confused: Croatia V England, i find this game to close to call i actually think Croatia have been a little poor but in these big tournaments there have been so many teams play poor and make it to the final or win, like portugal at last euros, i thought they were poor but still they won, that what champs do play poor but win.
;)france v Belgium , this one i may bet on, France were poor against Uruguay until they got the luck of that goal it changed the game i actually think Belgium have just enough to beat them.
this world cup has been awesome its for the taking im normally clued up by now but i can equally see them all. Belgium to beat France.

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to cardschat! It´s an honor to have a sports gambler here in the forum.I hope you give us some tips.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the departure of brazil, France must win this cup. I think the final is France vs. Croatia.