Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Plameiras

The world club tournament is coming and my team is Palmeiras it will have a hard mission, if it qualifies for the final it will probably have chelsea fc ahead of it avanti palestra

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah it's usually played in December - I guess it got delayed because of the pandemic?
Just in case the Premier League doesn't have enough postponed games to catch up on ha ha!
Then again after today's result, Chelsea are effectively out of the title race so this will give them something else to focus on - actually, with the league cup, they could win 2 trophies in February - bet no-one's done that before

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Palmeiras doesn't have a World Cup, Palm Tree doesn't have a World Cup lalaia laiala kkk, I think it's going to be another one that Palmeiras doesn't have a World Cup, it's going to catch this monster called chelsea ahead!

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that was a really poor game. Congrats to Chelsea on finally winning it.
It's credit though to the tactics, coaching and technically ability of the South Americans that it's so competitive. Given that the best South American players tend to spend their peak years playing in Europe, on paper you'd expect it to be a blow-out for the European team but it never is.
Not that that'll be any consolation to Palmeiras today

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was very surprised of the style Palmeiras played in that final. They played like Atletico Madrid in Europe, too much defense with rough tackles, they tried to break the game and used counter attacks. I could not believe that when you have 11 Brazilians in the starting line up, you will play defense with them. They should have played offensively and tried to punish Chelsea, which from 2-3 months were not so solid in defense with the absence of James and Chilwell.

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's my friend, unfortunately it wasn't this time that the meme will be extinct!
"In the end it's always the same, palm trees fall in the end crefisa invests, invests but palm trees don't... there's a world"

But it was an excellent game, Palmeiras honored brazil in this competition. Nice to see, better luck next time!

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like soccer as well as being a fan of the biggest club in America which is Boca jrs. I never saw palmeiras play well in the 2 cups they won. With riber he was very lucky that he was outplayed the entire match. And with Boca it was not superior either. I'm sorry to say it's not the best team in America. Also being world champion is not for everyone. Only the big teams beat European teams like Real Madrid, Liverpool or Milan. Good luck next palmeiras