Winter transfer window

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the transfer window will close in a few hours.
Which transfer do you consider to be the most successful?

https://www.transfermarkt.com.ua/statistik/wintertransfers

sW0w3o8.png

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So far obviously Haaland. He has scored like 5 in under 60 minutes in 2 games for Dortmund despite not starting either of them :cool:

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Erling Haaland to Borussia the coolest transfer this winter

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best transver is Eriksen in Inter, for Inter this is a very good purchase:icon_cycl

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't followed transfers in football for a long time. Thanks for the table.

M

Munchen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Eriksen transfer is a huge loss for a Tottenham. This guy is really good. I hope that everything will be fine with him in the Inter and he will prove himself and become an indispensable part of the team.

A

AAlexandru17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ianis Hagi go to rangers, they didnt know how to play him cause he is good..right and left foot,they are not many players who can do that.

Bruno Fernandes sign the Best contract to his carier..

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me Christian Eriksen 's most successful transfer to Inter. Eriksen is a creative football player, a creator, there are few such players. He is 27 years old, not yet old, but already an experienced player, around him it is possible to build an attacking game.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The exact answer to this question will be known in the spring. Let's see how the players play for their teams.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the transfer window was closed in Italy and Spain on January 31. I remember the transition of Christian Eriksen to Inter from Tottenham, and Ashley Young from Manchester United to Inter.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
“Barcelona” is trying to return the midfielder Andres, who plays for Vissel Kobe, during the winter transfer window.

According to Sport.es, in January Inessa received offers from several clubs, including Barcelona, ​​which wanted to rent a player in the second part of the season.

However, at present, contracts cannot be reached in Asia.

After the expiration of the contract with Wissel Kobe, Iniesta assesses his prospects as a player and may decide to start a coaching career.

Earlier, the Spaniard won the 37th trophy of his career, taking the Japanese Super Cup with Wissel Kobe.