Winter Olympics?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What country will win the most gold medals in the Winter Olympics?

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m cherring to Canadians,they have goods artistics skatings.

T

triplstacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm betting on canada cause Russia just got banned from the 2018 Olympics. The only other competition would be USA.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me now it does not matter who...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
although ours will go under the neutral flag, they are still better and we will prove everything to the hand not to clean officials from the IOC.

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will not be the Olympic Games. In they will not take part the Great country Russia. And me now, no matter who is better and who will win more awards.
original.jpg

D

dadhi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, there are three options: China, Russia or the United States. Just by the number of medals they are always in the first place.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will not be the Olympic Games. In they will not take part the Great country Russia. And me now, no matter who is better and who will win more awards.
original.jpg

+1

agree

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Once again, sports and politics collide. US will win most medals.

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In Russia, the athletes will themselves to make a decision: to go or to not for games. In the United States to resolve this issue is Congress. Words Trump against Korea raised the question about the participation of U.S. athletes. Where is the democracy?: - where decide your destiny himself athlete or where decide the fate of athletes this Congress?

Last edited:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to me indifferently who will gather more awards. the Olympic Games stop being interesting. the hockey tournament was highlight of the Winter Olympic Games always, but also it will be not interesting.
the sport has stopped being sport, and became business.

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia's ban won't prevent all their athletes from participating, but they'll be under increased scrutiny. Seriously though, most Americans haven't cared about winter Olympics since Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan. We didn't really care then but watched because it was like a real life soap opera!

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian athletes will take part in the games under a neutral flag. It was resolved today. Will not be much the strongest athletes. I'll be "rooting" on our hockey team.