Will Tiger Woods win another major?

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In 2019 Tiger surprised everyone by winning the Master. Will he win a major again before his career ends? :cool::cool:

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he has one major in him to win.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Tiger will win at least one more, the Masters is his best chance

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's possible he could win a major again. I would think Augusta with lower scoring conditions we be his best chance.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe yes maybe no everything is possible.

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt he will win another tournament let alone a major.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tiger still has a few left in him !

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since the scandals began in his life, he has lost a lot of confidence, from being one of the GOAT now he's an average player barely making cuts. I honestly don't think he can win a major again.

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even though Tiger Woods is nowhere near the player he once was before the scandals and the drought he went on before he won another major. Golf is one of if not the only sport where getting older does not play a major role or have a big impact for the outcome of the match. So I do believe he will win another major or two before he retires.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tiger

Even though I would like to see him win another major, I don't think his mental game is fully in tack and that coupled with his physical issues I doubt he has the horses left in his game to win a tourney much less a major one.

Best to all & Cheers! :D

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He dont play near as much as he used to, but I think he chooses the best opprotunity and the time he is physically in the best shape. With that being said, odds are against him, but I would never say he wont win anymore. All he needs is to be on for 4 days to win, and with his experience and skills, I would actually bet on him.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no I think that will be it for him. With the balls going farther players like Dustin Johnson and Bryson D are just getting too good. His only hope I think would be another Masters because he knows Augusta so well

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I really hope he will win another big title because Tiger's a legend of this sport. :star:

G

GreasedUpDefGui

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea sir. I think he does it and I hope tiger wins more then just one. Golf hasn’t been the same!

U

userme4321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger would be the oldest ever to win a major! I doubt it, just one event is hard for him let alone for the championship. Since the scandal way back when, he never figured out how to get right...

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope so, he earned that right fighting back.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he will succeed! This is golf, not athletics.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i believe he wins 2 more

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tiger doing well is about the only reason I ever watch golf so I hope he does!

Feel bad all the injuries derailed his career for so long as he is one of the most creative to play the game.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think that he will still have a chance to win a major. Last year he was close and he still has a few years to play at a good level.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will get 1 but there wont be many more after that .

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In 2019 Tiger surprised everyone by winning the Master. Will he win a major again before his career ends? :cool::cool:

If he wins another major its the Masters again, smallest field and one of his best courses

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger woods

Of course, he is going to win another major.

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember discussing the question after his first few comeback games around the start of 2018 and concluding that he'd probably win one at somepoint because , if he got in position, his head would get him over the line. That's exactly what happened just last year at the Masters.

Given he's not 'old' in golfing terms just yet, I'd still say he has another at some point, probably another Masters or the open when it's a short course.

The biggest caveat to that is that he might simply give up playing before then, especially if he has pain or is rarely in contention.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tiger is the consummate professional that continues to practice and work very hard on his game. With that work ethic there is certainly a chance for another win in a major. If I had to bet it would be definitely yes.