Will The Raiders make the playoffs?

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Given their remaining schedule, and the fact that there's "room" for a sneak in wild card team at either 10-6, or maybe even 9-7...Perhaps the Raiders will make the playoffs this year. I remember the year they snuck into the playoffs as a wildcard and ended up going to the Super Bowl...and winning it! GO Raiders GO! **side note** I put a bet on the Ravens to win the super bowl already, as I think they are the overall best team in football right now. Should be a fun second half of the season that's for sure.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's definitely possible, they would only be sizeable dogs to the chiefs, if the Chiefs get back on track by then. It would likely be a drastic difference with just 1 game difference. If they are 8-8 they are out almost definitely, 9-7 and they have roughly a 60 percent to chance to be in, 10-6, almost guaranteed to be in. They should be able to go 4-3 to the end, but one slip up almost makes it a no go for sure. They need to win their next 2 games I think to really have a valid outlook on it, but the schedule is definitely kind for them, and they are getting better. Jacobs is going to be a stud, already is. Imagine if they had kept cooper and mack.

In the end, I'd be surprised if they can't get a wildcard spot.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Their schedule is surpisingly soft enough to give them a chance. They will have to win all their so called ez games left on the schedule to do it imo. An amazing turn around especially after the Antonio Brown debacle to start the season. That Jacobs kid is a stud RB !