Will Rafael Nadal clinch his first London final Masters?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much chance does Rafael Nadal has to win his first ever Masters in London - one of the tournaments he has never won?

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Djokovic is the favorite to win but Nadal has the best chance out of anyone else

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough loss today against Thiem in two sets. I am not sure that if he face Medvedev, Thiem and Djokovic will have big chances, but will see. First of all, he must win against Tsitsipas to confirm his seed in the semis.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rafael Nadal is not in vain occupies the highest position in the ranking valued by him at the moment and the next two or three years no one will be able to move with his stopped he is the best at the moment what else can I say about it.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course, he always has a chance, with his experience. but at the moment, Nadal is not the main favorite and it will be difficult for him.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course, he always has a chance, with his experience. but at the moment, Nadal is not the main favorite and it will be difficult for him.

I think the same. Only his experience at the moment is giving him a chance to struggle for a place into the semis. I also think that his match against Tsitsipas this evening will be very difficult for him and we all know that only the winner of this game will advance into the next round.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
semifinalists are already known, Medvedev - Nadal and Tim - Djokovic. many would like the Nadal-Djokovic final, attractive marketing. but I think there will be no such final. here I root for Medvedev, good luck to him.
but Nadal still has a chance of winning the tournament.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
semifinalists are already known, Medvedev - Nadal and Tim - Djokovic. many would like the Nadal-Djokovic final, attractive marketing. but I think there will be no such final. here I root for Medvedev, good luck to him.
but Nadal still has a chance of winning the tournament.

Yes, but for me more chance is to see final between Medvedev - Thiem than Djokovic-Nadal :D:D:D. Will be two close matches. I am expecting drama in both of them

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I don't think so but he has a chance. These matches now coming up are going to be close matches probably deciding set in a tie break.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Nadal not only can beat Medvedev in semis but also beat Djokovic or Thiem in the final.He s a legend!

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but for me more chance is to see final between Medvedev - Thiem than Djokovic-Nadal :D:D:D. Will be two close matches. I am expecting drama in both of them
You have right :D:D:D

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have right :D:D:D

ahaha. It is seen that this year the domination of big 3 is not so huge as it was until the last year and will continue in that way. Rafa had his chances, served for the match and lost it. Can not imagine, this kind of player to loose in that way the match. :D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some kind of curse?he just came across a Russian heroic power. I congratulate all Russian-speaking fans of tennis.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wrong guys, I'm sorry. Medvedev in my opinion won Djokovic.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nadal is my all time favorite tennis player. He reminds me of maradona for the talent and 110% dedication he brings to the game when he is battling out there

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
How much chance does Rafael Nadal has to win his first ever Masters in London - one of the tournaments he has never won?
Next time!) I like Nadal and Djokovic but it was Medvedev time in London, he showed an excellent game over there.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Next time!) I like Nadal and Djokovic but it was Medvedev time in London, he showed an excellent game over there.

Totally deserved the win of the tournament. No doubt about that. Nadal - I am not sure he will win that tournament or will have another chance. He must won the match when he served for the match against Medvedev in the semis.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I'm pleased to see that Nadal didn't win the tournament. Well done to Medvedev, I really thought Thiem was going to win the finals.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I congratulate Medvedev on his victory. the semifinals and finals were according to similar scenarios, 2:1 and in the second sets a taibreak (otherwise a loss) was taken.
it is time to slowly shift the "Big Three" to retirement))).

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nadal on grass ?:D Last timewhen won in Londyn is a 10 years ago ;) Rafa is the king of the clay and it will stay that way.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Unfortunately for Rafa the indors hard courts don't give the ball enough bounce like the clay courts did.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately for Rafa the indors hard courts don't give the ball enough bounce like the clay courts did.

Yeah, that is the main reason and also the other players on hard surface indoor have a chance for very good serve and the ball is always faster than clay surface when the long rally is guaranteed, but on hard is tough.