Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Is Jose Mourinho secure in his position as Manchester United's manager?

Things didn't get well this season, except for the 2nd position in the Premier League. The finale was quite disappointing with a miserable and hypotonic performance vs Chelsea. I think that Mourinho doesn't have anything more to offer to Manchester United.

Thoughts?

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know. Who have they got lined up to do a better job? I think Mourinho threw the FA Cup final with his Lukaku comments though and is possibly interested in PSG if Emery leaves for Arsenal.

L

LeX72rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And who will you offer then position as Manchester United's manager?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think not, he should continue

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should change, Mourinho is very expensive coach, cause a lot of problems, always complaining and the results were far low this season.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he will not leave Manchester United and this season they will show their best result.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Let's see what will happen.

I read somewhere that Alexis Sanchez in an interview he gave, he says that he is struggling quite to adapt to Mourinho's style of football.....

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello! If J.M. leave MU I think Ryan Giggs is the most appropriate substitute! (For me ).

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think no , he should continue

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt that Jose Mourinho will leave Manchester. I think that they should show a better result

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, it seems that there isn't any interesting news about Mourinho's presence at United. He will continue with the club.

M

midoooo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When anything can and will fire, but not now

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Is Jose Mourinho secure in his position as Manchester United's manager?

Things didn't get well this season, except for the 2nd position in the Premier League. The finale was quite disappointing with a miserable and hypotonic performance vs Chelsea. I think that Mourinho doesn't have anything more to offer to Manchester United.

Thoughts?

Perhaps you are right. Time will show what will happen in Manchester United.:)

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whatever he does is going on, this guy is great. But Guardiola still want to win the title, then this year I do not expect another change. Team Guardiola will crease again :)

V

Vivekg14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mourinho will be out next year...style of football is awful and all he does is berate his players on a regular basis. After what im expecting to be an average season this year he'll move on possibly be replaced by Zidane or a different big manager whos out of contract

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think he will stay for at least 2 more years i mean who would they get to replace him

K

KentBazemore24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will they sack him ? I don't know about that... Probs not.. But they really should. Mou' is done. He's too stubborn and became a really negative influence these last few years (coming from a Chelsea fan)

I used to like him but he's has been now tbh

Many ppls can replace him.. It's MAN u they got so much money. I'd like them to sign a exciting young english manager like Eddie Howe

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It took then 3 seasons to realise that this man do not fit for MU. Solari is m7ch batter.