Will Manchester United Ever Play Under Alex Ferguson Again ?

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will Manchester United play someday since under Sir Alex Ferguson? I would like to hear your thoughts ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course, will be. Manchester one of the richest football clubs. the team will always have star selection of players and during some season they will show powerful soccer. if the MU wins an European League, will participate in a Champions League and can prove to be in full beauty

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to see them struggle to be honest, money in sport like everything ruins the beauty! Jose looks to be building a more solid team and ibra is sensational 👍 hope he has another year in the EPL

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess you have your answer they can do it

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Next wednesday M. United vs Ajax final for Europe League's cup. I think United will be able to get it, then next year they will be in Champions League.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Changed thread title to what I think you are asking - let me know if that is wrong.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He leave OLD TRAFFORD in perfect moment, so I dont think he will returned to risk his reputation..

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think so)

I also think so. At Ferguson Manchester was more than a team - a family !!!

Next wednesday M. United vs Ajax final for Europe League's cup. I think United will be able to get it, then next year they will be in Champions League.

I will be rooting for Manchester United and I hope that they will win on Ajax.

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The money doesnt play...they buyed Pogba,they had all best couchers i think manny years will pass until they will be close to the Ferguson results there sadly.

steadman0

steadman0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the question that is being asked is if they will ever play as well as they did under Fergie.

In my opinion, he was a great manager and they will not get anyone better. I really don't like Marinho, his attitude stinks and he can only take ownership of the good things that happen. Only good thing is that he doesn't play Rooney, just because he is Rooney.

Liverpool supporter myself.