Will Kun Agüero be Messi's teammate at Barcelona?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see them both on the same team as well as sharing the argentina team. Hopefully Barcelona form a great team for this new year

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Robert Lewandowski, Luis Suarez and Kun Aguero are the three best attackers in european football the last 15 years.

I have huge respect for Kun Aguero due to his continuous top-level performance all these years with Manchester City. I would like to see him in a second-tier team, like Lazio or Roma. I don't know if at this age, a team like Barcelona is suitable for him.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This was probably a request from Messi to stay with Barcelona for a while. Aguero is already 32 years old, we have to see if he will still reach the level that Barcelona needs to recover this season.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I seem to remember like Agüero is in City until his contract expires and then he will go back to Argentina or sonething cause allegedly Man City will be his last club in europe ... Whether or not he still has similar plans then from Barca's point it probably wouldn't make any sense to get rid of one veteran striker so they'd replace him with another old footballer lol ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He may be but for a little time as Messi is not sure at staying at Barcelona. Both players can swap the teams :D. Too early to say unfortunately, will see in the summer transfer window.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think the better chances is for LEO to join CITY not for AGUERO to go at BARCELONA

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it is quite possible the Aguero transfer to Barcelona, ​​in an ideal situation he would arrive to replace Suarez, but I believe that Messi will leave Barcelona at the end of this season and they will have to look for Aguero and another great player.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see them both on the same team as well as sharing the Argentina team. Hopefully Barcelona form a great team for this new year

Kun is a great and experienced player, who in recent years has become a star substitute, he should leave Manchester City Guardiola no longer supports him so much, It would be a good opportunity for him to go to Barcelona and maybe retire in that team, I I think that if kun aguero arrives at barcelona fc messi will stay to be a great friend of him, I also think that with what happened to him recently in france, Messi will think twice before making the decision to go to paris Saint Germain, Well time will tell but Kun Aguero is better than a hundred times than Martin Braithwhite. And also they will only pay the salary but not the tab because it comes free in that sense.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona is in the reset stage now. They rely on young people to be developed. They try to find them and buy them into their club at a small price. Do not expect to acquire big-name players at this time. Agüero and Messi could have teamed up at Manchester City, but Barcelona did everything possible to preserve the club's legend.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At 32 and with a few injuries behind him,I'm not sure he is a player for the future. I'd rather go for Haaland instead. Messi and Haaland would make a fantastic partnership.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At 32 and with a few injuries behind him,I'm not sure he is a player for the future. I'd rather go for Haaland instead. Messi and Haaland would make a fantastic partnership.
Unfortunately, they won't. Messi needs passers, not forwards. Messi is a lone striker, but 5-6 good midfielders are more important. He needs someone like Iniesta or Xavi, that is, someone who can give an assist.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't think so... BARCELONA needs a younger striker... I bet that HAALAND will be the next star they will sign for.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How nice it would be to see Messi agüero and neymar at Barcelona! what do you think?