Will Golden State win it all again in the nba

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Early part of the season doesnt have any other team looking like they can beat them in a 7 game series but there is time and afew teams who could

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
San Antonio maybe? If will have to be a team who can defend small ball. I am interested tonight to see how Toronto plays Golden State tonight @ Home. Teams are similar in some of their ways.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite two teams im all about the RAPTORS being in canada we have a solid squad and can defend that type of ball even with JV out so like last time we will give them a good game it wont be easy and the RAPS could be that team to break the streak but id say most likely Warriors by 4

Yeah i do like the SPURS they are always a threat and with that roster ,its most likely the number 2 pick in my mind to win it all

oh and its an early game today with state vs toronto ,i just noticed that so a heads up! 3 pm my time its in T.O. thus the early start time on a saturday .

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Benman120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Warriors are favorite to win right now, would you take them or the field?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Field its very hard to repeat and i dont say that easily cause i like them alot and they are cruising along

i was close said warriors by 4 i wanted badly for the RAPS to take it but Curry and Thompson just to much with JV out and Derozan having tough game ,LOWRY was wicked and is easily making his second all star game

G

gnarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Warriors have been very fortunate to not have any serious injuries the last couple years. If their health continues they have a very good chance of repeating.

However, defense is played differently, and tougher, in the playoffs so it's not hard to imagine someone taking a 7 game series even if they cruise to the best reg season in the histrory of the NBA. The Warriors are getting more open 3's then they ever will in the playoffs.

The Cavs (fully healthy) have at least a 50% chance vs the Warrirors. I don't like the Cavs chances of being fully health though.

In short, I would take the Warriors chances over any other single team, but the field as a whole is a better bet at 50/50 odds

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
22-0 now smoked brooklyn by like 16 ,steph is in the zone not many have ever been in ,look how long he has been lights out .....incredible best 3 point shooter ive ever seen

The field you are right has abit of an edge on the warriors to repeat ,like you said one big injury and that team is far different ,you take steph or thompson and they are not even close to the same team ,lose draymond up front ,they have big issues aswell.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They won again 23 straight but Thompson went out after having 39 and that ankle didnt look good ,plus harrison barnes is out with an ankle so that streak could be in jeopardy soon.

mitozgd

mitozgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The day has come. :) GSW lost to Milwaukee Bucks.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah they were clearly gassed by the double ot the night before ,bu good win for the bucks regardless

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they're fully healthy going into the playoffs then I could definitely see them repeating. Their team is too stacked from top to bottom and I dont see any team beating them in a 7 games series including the Cavs or Spurs. The Spurs and Cavs would make it interesting and I can see it going to game 6 or 7 but in the end Warriors will come out on top!

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would and will be putting my monies on the spurs, unless of course they get into any injuries towards the end of the season ;)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah there is only afew teams this season, less then ever that have a realistic shot at winning it all.It wont be a surprise team this year .