Why do you like the wwe?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello mates, when I was a child, I saw some wwe fights, but now they seem like a clown, but it seems that in the United States they are very popular, and all over the world, in Latin America there are wwe programs in fox sport, although not It has nothing to do with a contact sport to the WWE.

That's why I wonder, why do they like it so much?
I understand that children like it, I understand that women like it, why there are muscular and handsome men, but why does an adult man like to see these antics?

I prefer to watch a real men's sport, such as mixed martial arts or boxing.;)

gl to all :)

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wwe I felt was better back 10 to 15 years ago. Now its not that great anymore especially with the top chairman screwing up everything.

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i dont like it really anymore theres just too much talking!! not much fighting anymore.. i was more in to the old school fighters like the rock stone cold stuff like that

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching on TV is one thing. Going to WWE live is different. The atmosphere of the show is phenomenal.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WWE is for kids,,,,:pcguru: (brainless drivel,,,,)

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do I like WWE

I dont like the WWE. Over produced scripted crap. They watered down so much its terrible.

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was a little kid I liked it. As I was naive and didn't know the truth. But now? sorry I don't like it. You know it's all fake and just the warriors are full of steroids. It's like chemical battle by steroids. What about UFC? It's also chemical battle. But the fight is true.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wwe I felt was better back 10 to 15 years ago. Now its not that great anymore especially with the top chairman screwing up everything.
This all day. I have come across the WWE every once in a while when flipping channels and watched for a second and the acting, both in and out of the ring has become awful. Wrestling was at it's best when you still had the WCW and WWF around but not too long after the WWF bought out WCW it went down hill.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I respect those who like WWE, but for me it's childish and boring.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loved wwf when i was a kid. Probably when i thought it wasnt scripted. My favourite was the big boss man with his night stick. Also ultimate warrior