Chips
Thoughts on who’s gonna win and why ..?

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking at the final 4 games, I think that KC Chiefs will get it this year. Not just because I'm a fan of Chiefs but they have played great this whole playoffs.

Their defense is on top, making great plays and stopping opponents when it was most important.
If Mahomes plays well they have very good chance.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me the 49ers will be Champion. Such a great team. Solid defense, they run the ball a lot and a great QB. The hole team is doing such a excellent Season.

rec2019

rec2019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nfl

who do you guys what see win the super bowl this yr i going for the 49ers the will win it

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Two great teams. I am not rooting for either team but I think the Chiefs will win so it is probably a safe bet to put your money on the 49ers! :)

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I respect both of these teams, but I want the Niners to win because it will be an amazing story to see Garoppolo win it :)

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the line for the SB is already out, chiefs are favored -1

i see a lot of money pouring on the chiefs.. mahomes is in a spot where he couldn't reach before because of the patriots last year

andy reid took the franchise to its first SB since 1969

49ers are 5-1 in their past 6 appearances in SB (only loss was the Harbaugh SB back in 2012) to the Ravens

i don't see 49ers winning after their performance against GB.. Jimmy went 6/8 and no TD passes .. Mostert did all the work

give me the chiefs to win the SB!!!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It opened at 2.5, and reached 3 at one point.

6 for 8 is great, why bother throwing 40 times when your rb is running for 10 yards a carry? It looked to me that they were limiting the tape for kc to look at. Their performance against gb was dominate. They sat on the ball the whole second half, which was smart. You have a healthy team, and you're going to the sb, no point in drawing the game out in the second half.
the line for the SB is already out, chiefs are favored -1

i see a lot of money pouring on the chiefs.. mahomes is in a spot where he couldn't reach before because of the patriots last year

andy reid took the franchise to its first SB since 1969

49ers are 5-1 in their past 6 appearances in SB (only loss was the Harbaugh SB back in 2012) to the Ravens

i don't see 49ers winning after their performance against GB.. Jimmy went 6/8 and no TD passes .. Mostert did all the work

give me the chiefs to win the SB!!!

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the last team that has the ball will win, I see them very even, maybe the 49ers defense will be the key in the match:ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao:

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think KC will win bc Mahomes and all these weapons is just too good, KC's defense has also drastically improved from last season. The 49ers are a good team as well tho and have won shootouts like the one in New Orleans this year vs Brees. I just feel Mahomes will be a bit too much and he will get his first ring !

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Been waiting my entire life for the Chiefs to make it to the Super Bowl. Chiefs all the way.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great matchup here. It will be interesting to see how KC's offense does vs SF's defense. I want KC to win, but I have a feeling SF will win a high scoring game at the end, on a field goal from Robbie Gould.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I have 80% 49ers "fans" on my facebook , I will be rooting for KC so that reid can finally retire

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in Missouri, but not a Chiefs fan at all. With that in mind I also want to make it clear I am also not a fan of the SF 49ers. I grew up a Dallas fan so I really do not have a dog in this fight but, I believer SF will win the game for many reasons. The first and most important reason is their defense. KC has a crazy offense but SF is crazy good. I do not expect SF to shut KC down but if they keep them under 28 points they win. SF also has a very good offense! Jimmy G has got some slack for not throwing a lot but, it really made sense. They were running all over their opponents. Unlike Tennessee in the AFC championship, if they need to throw the ball they are very well equipped to do so. The KC defense has seemed to improve over the coarse of the season, I just don't believe they have the horse power to run with the niners. I also remember that dude D Ford basically cost KC in the playoffs the year before. He is now in SF and I look for him to make a major impact in this game along with Bosa! I won't tell my friends this but I wish KC luck. I just don't see them winning.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. I see it being similar to the green bay game, just not as lopsided in the first half. Chiefs will get some big plays playing from behind, but that will also open them up to mistakes against a defence that will pounce on it. I think kc will have to score more than 28 to win.
I live in Missouri, but not a Chiefs fan at all. With that in mind I also want to make it clear I am also not a fan of the SF 49ers. I grew up a Dallas fan so I really do not have a dog in this fight but, I believer SF will win the game for many reasons. The first and most important reason is their defense. KC has a crazy offense but SF is crazy good. I do not expect SF to shut KC down but if they keep them under 28 points they win. SF also has a very good offense! Jimmy G has got some slack for not throwing a lot but, it really made sense. They were running all over their opponents. Unlike Tennessee in the AFC championship, if they need to throw the ball they are very well equipped to do so. The KC defense has seemed to improve over the coarse of the season, I just don't believe they have the horse power to run with the niners. I also remember that dude D Ford basically cost KC in the playoffs the year before. He is now in SF and I look for him to make a major impact in this game along with Bosa! I won't tell my friends this but I wish KC luck. I just don't see them winning.

nurjemal

nurjemal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who will win it is impossible to say for sure
sometimes the unexpected happens.
I also like choosing the "49ers"

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope the chiefs win but I think the 49ers will win the game because they have a great defense. Chiefs offsense is incredible and mahomes is amazing but the chiefs defense and run defense in particular is not very good. The 49ers will run all over them and their great defense will get enough stops to get the win.