Who's gonna win the NBA CHAMPIONSHIP 2020?

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone Actually Believe The Clippers Can Turn The Corner and Become an Elite Championship Team. Or are they gonna Continue the Draught on Championship. I actually Think the Rockets could win it All.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back to Back Baby!!! :dancing2: lol (jk):p

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are probably legit 8 teams that can win it all this year which is absolutely wild. If I had to pick right now I'm saying the Clips or Bucks are going to win the championship, I do feel like Houston wins the most games in regular season though.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
clippers can make a semi finals conference, but not will win
houston favorite for championship in my opnion

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clips, lakers, bucks, or philly, in no particular order. Utah, and denver as wild cards if they are on fire come playoff time. I don't think Houston will be anything other than a team to fade in games vs good teams, and the playoffs.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One thing for sure it won’t be the raptors =/

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lets go Lakers! Lebron will be back to reclaim his throne of best player in the world. Last year was tough. Lots of people talking smack about lebron. Watch out. He's out for blood. If he doesn't have an mvp type season this year then Father Time has caught up to him and we will never see King James again. Lakers win the championship. Don't poke the bear.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its open this season. I like the Lakers and Clippers to win it all. Rockets have Westbrook instead of CP3 but not sure if that’s a big improvement if any. Sixers and Bucks have a chance but just depends on Giannis and Ben Simmons and if they have a jumpshot.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In the west, I think the Clippers will take it. They have a more cohesive team and a coach that knows how to use smart players effectively. In the East, it’s a bit tougher. Both Philadelphia and Bucks lost a lot. But they are clearly the best teams in the east. In the end, I think the final match will be: Philadelphia 76ers vs LA Clippers, and I pick Clippers to lift the trophy.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phoenix Suns, no doubt in my mind... lol:laugh:
Prob tho LaL.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The champion will be the Raptors again

I never have an NBA team at heart already watching a lot of games, and I had a charisma for the Los Angeles Lakers but watching this season's finals and I really enjoyed the Toronto Raptors and I became a fan of the Raptors

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are probably legit 8 teams that can win it all this year which is absolutely wild. If I had to pick right now I'm saying the Clips or Bucks are going to win the championship, I do feel like Houston wins the most games in regular season though.

This is the first NBA season in a while that I am excited about. No more super teams and it being too predictable about whos going to the finals. This year it is really up in the air and agree with you that its probably around 8 teams that can win it all this year. I feel like the Bucks will win it this year though. Giannis is only getting better and I feel like this is the year he will take his team all the way! Even tho whoever comes out the West will be a tough challenge.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Laker

This is a long hot but hey we gotta be loyal. LA 100% all the way!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want the Raptors to win hands down. But realistically I think Milwaukee has a good chance and cannot forget about Golden State.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
76ers

The Sixers are going to win the title.

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my heart is with houston rockets

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the leaders are not injured then Lakers win.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clippers vs Rockets - Western Championship
Philly vs Bucks - Eastern Championship

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend