Who is your nfl team and why ?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its all about the PACKERS AND PATRIOTS for this guy in the NFL ,im all about both teams for many reasons ,doesnt hurt they have a hall of fame qb each and they always scout ,train,coach and execute at a high level,big fan of the packers colors being close to my boys here in EDMONTON where there is no other team in our league but the EDMONTON ESKIMOS ,green and gold baby!

2015 CFL GREY CUP CHAMPS EDMONTON ESKIMOS THAT IS =) 14TH TIME ....back to nfl =) cant help myself still pumped

Last edited by a moderator:
kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
American football isn't as big a draw over here as it was a few years ago! It was on late on a friday night so was there to watch for half an hour before falling asleep, at the time it was Chicago Bears and William the Fridge Perry everyone was going on about, so they're my team, wouldn't know the name of the stadium or any team members nowadays because it's hardly ever on normal tv and I'd possible find the game boring these days. I think Americans treat the game as an excuse to have more food!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each to their own im not american anyways and idk man i love playing footie but at times paint drying is more exciting but im not dumping on soccer so notsure what your angle is here

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Carolina panthers - in spite of Cam Newton. Great coach and great linebackers.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hahahah i havnt been a big newton fan but this season he has changed that abit ive seen some amazing fan interactions by him and it was so genuine and nice todo i cant help but start to like the guy some....those memories will be special to them forever ,there has been afew this year too

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Serbia,and i dont follow this sport.But i know teams and sometime i watch some games.My team is Saints,i dont know reason but when they play they are my favourites :D

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
drew brees is a pretty great qb but ever since hey traded jimmy graham away it seattle they are hard to watch =) PACKERS AND PATRIOTS are rolling =)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a New York Giants fan! My dad is from Philly and I wanted to rival him growing up. It has turned in to a great reason to hang out with each other whenever the 2 teams meet up!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a New York Giants fan! My dad is from Philly and I wanted to rival him growing up. It has turned in to a great reason to hang out with each other whenever the 2 teams meet up!
well thats sweet ,cool thing to bond over ,there was some great games yesterday including that giants game ,almost took down carolina

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Green bay just beacuse of aaron rodgers and sehawks when beast mode returns

J

jigglypuff99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patriots for sure. I live a town over from Gillette and even got to play my high school championship football game there

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well thats sweet ,cool thing to bond over ,there was some great games yesterday including that giants game ,almost took down carolina

I was pleased to see the Giants didn't just lie down after being down 28-7 and showed heart even though they still lost.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patriots for sure. I live a town over from Gillette and even got to play my high school championship football game there
wow so jealous that must have been amazing !! playing in a stadium like that.

J

jigglypuff99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow so jealous that must have been amazing !! playing in a stadium like that.

it is one of my most treasured memories. In massachusetts, the high school super bowl is either played at Gillette stadium or a college stadium, half the state gets one and half gets the other and it switches off every year. Really cool program

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Houston Texans! I stayed in US about two months in Houston and had the chance to watch a play-off game live against Bengals. Awesome!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playoffs are around the corner its getting interesting my teams are already in but still room for advancement for packerspossibly

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from Serbia,and i dont follow this sport.But i know teams and sometime i watch some games.My team is Saints,i dont know reason but when they play they are my favourites :D

I belong to a few football forums. Sometimes someone will come along saying they did not grow up with football, from a different country often. And what I tell them is this... If you just keep watching, often a team will pick you - and yes my friend, for reasons you don't know. It might be a certain player, or the team's spirit. You cannot put your finger on it, but you will find yourself rooting for that team. It's crazy, but true. Seems that has no doubt happened to you. Hope the Saints do better next year. haha

Hey, don't be surprised if you wind up rooting for more than 1 team, and never let anyone tell you you're not a true fan of the 1st one if you do.

That said, I've been a Broncos fan since the late 80s. I lived in Chicago for the great 1985 Super Bowl Bears when I discovered football. Then I started watching John Elway, and they were my first true football love. I live in Philadelphia now, so love the Eagles too. But I hate Chip Kelly (head coach), so a little ambivalent.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I belong to a few football forums. Sometimes someone will come along saying they did not grow up with football, from a different country often. And what I tell them is this... If you just keep watching, often a team will pick you - and yes my friend, for reasons you don't know. It might be a certain player, or the team's spirit. You cannot put your finger on it, but you will find yourself rooting for that team. It's crazy, but true. Seems that has no doubt happened to you. Hope the Saints do better next year. haha

Hey, don't be surprised if you wind up rooting for more than 1 team, and never let anyone tell you you're not a true fan of the 1st one if you do.

That said, I've been a Broncos fan since the late 80s. I lived in Chicago for the great 1985 Super Bowl Bears when I discovered football. Then I started watching John Elway, and they were my first true football love. I live in Philadelphia now, so love the Eagles too. But I hate Chip Kelly (head coach), so a little ambivalent.
id say liking afew teams throughout the years ius pretty normal ,hard not to love watching elway,terrell davis ,sharpe and others back then

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playoffs are around the corner its getting interesting my teams are already in but still room for advancement for packerspossibly

Sorry about that epic beat-down of the Packers today by the AZ Cardinals. :D

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry about that epic beat-down of the Packers today by the AZ Cardinals. :D
It happens and dont be sorry cause i wont when we get them in the playoffs ,tobe honest the packers are in tough this year has been brutal actually for both my teams PATRIOTS and them ,major players are bring lost each week so their records are very solid with that being said ,in a one game take all situation i like my chances with Aaron and Tom when it matters the most . Nice win though ive always liked Larry Fitzgerald a ton so i like seeing Arizona balling.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens and dont be sorry cause i wont when we get them in the playoffs ,tobe honest the packers are in tough this year has been brutal actually for both my teams PATRIOTS and them ,major players are bring lost each week so their records are very solid with that being said ,in a one game take all situation i like my chances with Aaron and Tom when it matters the most . Nice win though ive always liked Larry Fitzgerald a ton so i like seeing Arizona balling.

Aaron won't have a chance unless he gets an O-line that can protect him and allow his receivers to work.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
new york jets are my team beating the pats was nice need to beat the bills to make playoffs

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aaron won't have a chance unless he gets an O-line that can protect him and allow his receivers to work.
Yeah honestly i like my chances better with the Pats although if both teams could get somewhat healthy they will be both very dangerous and not the teams most will want to face especially at home,would have been a different year in green bay without Nelson gone all year and constant injuries to the rest of the O especially Lacy hat messed it up big even with Starks playing well.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
new york jets are my team beating the pats was nice need to beat the bills to make playoffs
So lucky SLATER is a complete moron ,cause that game would have been over the otherway and your season done ,that was the biggest brain cramp i hope i ever see,but well done on the effort in ot ,deserved!!! WTG JETS