Who is your favorite trash talker in sports?

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Nick Kyrgios, tennis. He goes nuts sometimes. Very entertaining to watch.[/COLOR]

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Earl "The Pearl" in 9ball pool

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like talking !! especially talkers. but if you choose, the Conon McGregor number 1 !!!

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Shannon Sharpe. He made a Kansas City linebacker so mad he attacked before the snap not once but twice getting himself ejected from the game.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The one and only Cassius "I am The Greatest" Clay. Back in the sixties and seventies he rocked my world.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't stand anyone that just spews trash .. I don't care what they play ... if they are musicians .. politicians .. sports figures .. anything ... to me it represents a very base mind .. no sophistication at all .... in my opinion if you think you are all that then you should just shut the hell up, act in some way like a professional, and just do it ...

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt Reggie Miller is the best at it

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
John McEnroe in his prime yelling at chair umpires is my favorite trash talker!! :D:rofl:

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mohammed Ali, "I am the greatest" "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" ! ! !

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, by far the Mike Tyson!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
The one and only Cassius "I am The Greatest" Clay. Back in the sixties and seventies he rocked my world.
Agree 100%, Ali had all the lines down pat, and he had what it took to back up the trash talk.

The Oz cricket team has been known to sledge a little every now and then. ;)

:top:

Hello, by far the Mike Tyson!
Did Tyson ever learn to string a sentence together, I can't recall any zingers from him. :dontknow:

:bandit:

Last edited:
bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nick Kyrgios. Exceptional tennis player, with a knack for trash-talking the umpires.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was a bit before my time, but not only did he have a ton of lines, but he had a ton of personality stages from the trying to be sophisticated, to being a straight animal, to being completely psychotic, to being more humble and introspective. So he had a wide range of quotes.
Did Tyson ever learn to string a sentence together, I can't recall any zingers from him. :dontknow:

:bandit:

WeBeMerkinEm

WeBeMerkinEm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kevin Durant basketball and Nate Diam for UFC

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars