Who wins tomorrow?

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomorrow will the Russian quarter-finals begin and play Uruguay vs france and brazil vs Belgium who do you think will happen? I bet on Uruguay and Belgium

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be some good matches for sure !

I think France got it against Uruguay, but we could see an upset !

Belgium clearly has the potential to beat Brazil, but they need to play well, not like they did for the 65 first minutes against Japan.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil

I am hoping Brazil wins it all.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Uruguay is a very strong team, but without Cavani I do not think they win against France.
One particular, France must play in the top form,otherwise they say goodbye to the World Cup.
In the second match, I think Brazil will win against Belgium. Brazil better team,
they were not in a difficult position, but it may be a disadvantage, it is difficult to tell who wins.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
France and Brazil will win

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really don't want to see Uruguay progress any further. I personally think that the team behaves in a unprofessional manner. That Cavani header though was a beautiful thing to behold. The tactics that the team use to try to influence referee decisions are pathetic. Everything that is wrong with this sport, which I love, are on display when Uruguay take to the pitch. Other than that I'm hoping for GOALS and lots of them.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
france

france showed top futbol the last world cup they had a lot of rising talents and they did not have enough chemistry in the game, this year they proved everyone they were ready