Who wins the premier league?

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it hard to look past man city this season going on recent form, or are united liverpool , leicester still in the mix?

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
man city right now playing goodright liverpool is a mess and oi dont trust man utd

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Man City will win the Premier League

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that on a regular basis in recent years Manchester City will win the premier, although United also looks good to him, hopefully this is the year in which it can go back to what it was in its glory years. The one who looks deflated is Liverpool lost a lot since Van Diek was injured and the forwards lowered their level a lot

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd be positively surprised if Man City don't win it this season.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see Leicester City become Premier League champions again.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What has happened to Liverpool? They had good lead last year and now behind west ham, lol

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the MC are playing a very good ball, besides they have a brilliant trainer like Pep

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is still too early to be sure, but if I were to bet, I would bet on Manchester City or Liverpool. I don't believe Manchester United, Tottenham or Leicester can be Premier League champions this season.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i love my mancity bet i just bet them again man utdjust lost to the worst teaminthe epl this year

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will be between the Manchester teams, both are doing well, despite City having a slightly better team in my opinion. Another thing that needs to be commented on is the surprising West Ham campaign.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man City will win it - most experienced and well performed team, knowing how to overcome the crisis in this strange season - thing that the other teams can not do it this season, especially Liverpool.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leicester Champion

I think the champion will be Leicester, He has a good team and with the 6 great teams of the premier he is doing well, I hope they are champions because Manchester City is only money, Manchester United has a team that is too unbalanced, Chelsea does not go anywhere in the world. I ruin, Arsenal will be the fourth nothing new, Liverpool may be the strongest but that will be seen soon.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man city looks great. They are the favorite!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the champion will be Leicester, He has a good team and with the 6 great teams of the premier he is doing well, I hope they are champions because Manchester City is only money, Manchester United has a team that is too unbalanced, Chelsea does not go anywhere in the world. I ruin, Arsenal will be the fourth nothing new, Liverpool may be the strongest but that will be seen soon.

Leicester champions - I think it is impossible. This team had 20 points advantage of United and Chelsea last season after 20 games and finished below them. When it comes to the important matches when you should get for sure the 3 points in the last 4 5 weeks, Leicester never respond well and disappoint a lot.

Also with that manager, who ( that is only my opinion) does not have a champion character the mission is harder. When it comes to the crucial matches, Rodgers does not know how to react, he is working perfectly when only there is no pressure. Leicester must focus on the battle for the 4th place and prove this year that they can struggle for it and to do not waste it like the previous season.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
man city wins man utd draws man city is starting to build a gap 3 pts up from man utd with a game in hand you have to win the close ones like liverpool did last year and get 3 instead of 1 point

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Manchester City or Manchester United will win the Premier League

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really want the red devils to win the league but the way Manchester city are playing, it looks more likely them to win it.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City can be pronounced officially as champions after the last two derby matches, when they totally showed who is the new champion this year.

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess this will be a easy victory for City.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Now that Liverpool have been playing very badly and losing many points and also with the quality of the football presented by Manchester City, it is very easy to say that Manchester City will be the champions of this season.

A

andrewrichardson29

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
newcastle

obviously its man city