santos, with yeferson soteldo 2 to 0

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
palmeiras I think they are a better team than Sao Paulo, I think they win palmeiras 3-1

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Palmeiras got into the goal against river plate defended the 90 minutes of play.

Santos beat Boca Junionrs who played the 90 minutes walking and went to look for penalties.

So the final will be very even, it can be a draw and it will be defined in an extra time.

I lean towards Bolsonaro's Palmeiras club, it may have put some pressure from outside.

I hope it is a final worth watching and good football.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think in my opinion that the saints win this liberators, for being a team more integrated than the palm trees!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I think Santos will win this final.Palmeiras was so lucky against River Plate.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I had to bet, for sure my guess would be Palmeiras. I'm surprised that Santos' team has come this far, great work by coach Cuca. Santos may surprise and be champion, but it is unlikely.

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the champion of the cup will be Santos!

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Santos will win, he proved to be more of a team, Palmeiras needs a lot of his individualities and is less secure defensively. My forecast is that Santos wins 2 to 1.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I had to bet, for sure my guess would be Palmeiras. I'm surprised that Santos' team has come this far, great work by coach Cuca. Santos may surprise and be champion, but it is unlikely.
Palmeiras champion, the most likely happened. I hope they don't win the Club World Cup