valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hockey has just started but who do you think
is going to win the stanley cup this time?

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch hockey, unfortunately it is not popular sport in my country.
Hope I will be able to watch some game this winter :)

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going full on homer here. Dallas started out completely awful, but they've salvaged it and are looking like a contender. LETS GO STARS!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn 't be surprised if Washington wins the cup this year.
But perhaps Tampa, given the unsuccessful experience of last season, decided to "drain" the beginning of the season and approach the play-offs with fresh forces and at the peak of sports form.

T

tmsr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going out on a limb here, but now that the Leafs have fired Bab**** and promoted Keefe, I'm very excited about what they can do and I think they can go all the way.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I love the NHL and I think that Dallas Stars will take the Stanley Cup

T

Timofeyka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Washington as one of the contenders. In General, it's still early to make predictions, after the New year will be less clear favorites

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this point. Boston, Washington, and St Louis are my picks to for Stanley Cup winners.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got a good feeling that we’ll see the Bruins win the cup as long as Marchand and Pastrnak stay healthy also they have two solid goalies too.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bruins are my pick to take it this year even though I cannot stand them.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say the Capitals are going to win the cup. Really it is way to hard to pick. So many teams to pick from. I normally pick a team once playoffs start. GO CAPS GO. I want the Leafs to win but don't think they are there yet.

S

stoneryder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite team is Whashington Capitals.I hope they win this season.I started watching Hockey in the Olympic games of Atenas 2004.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d guess Boston but am rarely correct with my cup predictions

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually if Taylor Hall goes to Colorado, I would bump them up to be the favorite.

harryp

harryp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winner

The Tampa Bay Lightning will not be derailed on their way to the Stanley Cup this season, according to a majority of NHL.com panelists who have made their preseason predictions.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have friends there and I went to a game 2017 on the Winnipeg Arena. I hope the Jets win. It would their first and huge party for days...
Or a Canadian team. Its about time they should win.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOOOOONG way to go. LONG way. Go CANES~ Tough division they're in and I can see them, Caps, Tampa or Boston in along with St. Louis, Col. and San Jose. But really, too early to make a call yet.

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has become harder to understand the strength of teams especially after the Tampa Bay Lightening not holding up with the standards of the normal season.

That being said, the playoffs are a different animal like any sports. We have seen upsets in the MLB World Series and have noticed the upset with the Blues winning the Cup this previous season.

My pick: Bruins

Their offensive lines are so good and coming off the loss and lack of taking the cup last season, I would say they are ready to bring the cup back to Boston and come away with the win.