Chips
I hope INTER will be the first again:cool::cool:

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Cristiano Ronaldo stays in Juventus. It will be the main contender and favorite to the title!

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus should become champions next season

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Forza AC Milan! If Milan certifies a pair of good players this summer they can do it.

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are looking forward to an interesting season, Inter has a new coach (Inzaghi). It was good to see what he did with the Lazio at the last season. If he doesn't have to sell many good players I think Inter will be better than Milan and Juve.

It will be harder to win this season against Juve and Milan They have lot of good players.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It will be an interesting season in Italy.

Juventus and Inter will compete for the title, both very strong teams.

Milan is always a dangerous opponent, AS Roma with Mourinho is the unknown player and finally we have Lazio.

I predict Juventus for the title and AS Roma for the cup.

We will see....

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be an interesting season in Italy.

Juventus and Inter will compete for the title, both very strong teams.

Milan is always a dangerous opponent, AS Roma with Mourinho is the unknown player and finally we have Lazio.

I predict Juventus for the title and AS Roma for the cup.

We will see....

I like Mourinho but he has not won anything for a long time.
juventus would do better in my opinion If they sell CR . Dibala sitting on the bench I don't know why. He is just a replecemant for CR

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello All,

Juventus has been irritated after losing recent Seria A title and closing season on 4th place. That's why I' am thinking that they will do everything to regain title in 2021/2022 season. Ronaldo should remain, club should make some good transfers to protect the defense. And they will do it.

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My money is on Inter, again. They've been showing good consistency this year. If they can maintain that, I see them winning another title.

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My money is on Inter, again. They've been showing good consistency this year. If they can maintain that, I see them winning another title.

But They lost Hakimi, probably Eriksen and Conte.

Instead of Conte we got Inzaghi, I dont know him but everyone says he will be better than Conte.
Hakimi was one of my favorites, I dont know how to replace him.

And Eriksen is Eriksen everyone know him

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the next will be Juventus, by Cristiano Ronaldo. win by a wide point margin.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't imagine Juventus not winning a scudetto 2 years in a row. So Juve for me but it will be close with Inter.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is generally a matter of temporarily speaking about it. This year in Italy there have gathered a lot of worthy coaches with a great selection of players. I am for Milan.

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the two favorites have more chances. This is Inter, Juventus. As shown recently, the rest of the game, of course, leaves much to be desired.

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the two favorites have more chances. This is Inter, Juventus. As shown recently, the rest of the game, of course, leaves much to be desired.

I think Milan also has a big chance to. The team is quite young, and they have good transactions every year.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus. Great team, good coach. They will be the champion already in april i think.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I expect an uncertain season. The biggest candidates for the title are, in my opinion, Inter and Juventus. I give Inter a better chance. I expect an interesting season because Milan, Roma, Lazio, Napoli will also be able to make it harder for them to win the Scudetto. There is also the most pleasant surprise of the previous season, Atalanta, which gained the sympathy of fans of attractive football.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Milan can develop and strengthen, it can contribute to the fate of the first place, but the chances are again Juventus and Inter.

Leousar

Leousar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus will be the champion of the next season and ronaldo goes champion

J

johnadams1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Inter will lose Lautaro then surely Juventus. If not, it will be a close race till the last few rounds.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I hope AC Milan will fight again to win the title 'till the end but I think the first contender will be Juventus to regain the crown lost last season in the favor oF Inter.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Serie A

I would like the Rome of Mou to win:)