• Total voters
peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After US GP, who's most likely to win World Championship?
Do you think Red Bull is able to win Constructor's Championship?

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sure Verstapen will win!

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too close to call yet.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope it will be Max

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The constructor championship title will not be won, but the individual title may be won by Verstappen (maybe :)).

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, here in Brazil, we dont care to the constructors. I dont even know what team is leading.
Merc 24 pts lead over RB Honda. I do want the Merc to win, but in mexico is a far shot, RB must win there / question

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The constructors is not the most important thing. The main thing is to become a champion.
Well, did u see what happened to Vettel when he changed RB to Ferrari? Hamilton with Merc? Senna & Prost w/ Mclaren, Ferrari w/ Schumakher and Alonso?
Well, the driver can be fast, intelligent, witty and smart, however, in a race between a donkey against a stallion, the stallion will always triumpjh

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I am bored about Hamilton, I hope VERSTAPEN will go 'till the end and lift the trophy.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it will be very good for Formula 1 if Verstapen wins, because the last seasons were no longer interesting and they lost a lot of spectators.
the constructors' cup will remain with Mercedes, which again does not make Formula 1 more spectacular. it is quite possible that another pair of pilots would have brought them first place.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it will be very good for Formula 1 if Verstapen wins, because the last seasons were no longer interesting and they lost a lot of spectators.
the constructors' cup will remain with Mercedes, which again does not make Formula 1 more spectacular. it is quite possible that another pair of pilots would have brought them first place.
One point diff now, Bottas accident means RB is about to win them both, constructor and driver.
Nice race By Kimi, Seb, Alonso.Meanwhile, wtf is wrong with Ricky? Spending long time in US for Sims to no avail!!!

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont care who wins, remember when everybody hated Seb and Schu? Well, gimme a good race and idc if u win for the 100th time

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, did u see what happened to Vettel when he changed RB to Ferrari? Hamilton with Merc? Senna & Prost w/ Mclaren, Ferrari w/ Schumakher and Alonso?
Well, the driver can be fast, intelligent, witty and smart, however, in a race between a donkey against a stallion, the stallion will always triumpjh
Everything is correct. But at stake is the 8th title for Lewis. Therefore, it does not matter who wins the constructors' cup.

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This season has turned out to be very eventful and interesting. It would be fair if Max Verstapen wins.

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lewis Hemilton, made an incredible comeback in brasil. The intrigue returns.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A world class F1 Season continues...

Unbelievable race from Lewis today, arguably his best ever win considering the lead up circumstances, i will predict this - if Hamilton Wins the next Grand Prix, he will win the title - if he finishes behind Max, its the dutchmans to win...

Maths does not mean a great deal when you have momentum...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great race. Lewis won deservedly. The struggle is overwhelming. We look further!

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Lewis was phenomenal yesterday. I did not expect such a turnaround from him and Mercedes after the Mexican GP. It is almost impossible to say who will win the championship this year but Mercedes looks stronger than ever.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lewis was phenomenal yesterday. I did not expect such a turnaround from him and Mercedes after the Mexican GP. It is almost impossible to say who will win the championship this year but Mercedes looks stronger than ever.
One of the best exibithions ever, I would say.