Who will win the 2015 World Series?

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of teams that have a shot to win the World Series this year. My prediction will be the Kansas City Royals. They have very good pitching, and just picked up Johnny Cueto from my Reds. He is a beast. The Royals have pretty good bats as well. Who do you got?

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As a lifelong Royals fan... I have to go with them this year. But there are teams that could give them trouble in the playoffs this year. We had some problems when we played against the Yankees in NY and the Blue Jays could be a problem as well. But I still have the Royals to win it all this year.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cardinals win the world series put im rooting for the mets to win it all

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of teams that have a shot to win the World Series this year. My prediction will be the Kansas City Royals. They have very good pitching, and just picked up Johnny Cueto from my Reds. He is a beast. The Royals have pretty good bats as well. Who do you got?

Tufff to beat them butt me Tigers have an outside chance in making the wild card spot lol:D

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Los Angeles Dodgers and the Kansas City Royals are my choices. The all blue World Series.

fubarcdn

fubarcdn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Much to the chagrin to out neighbors in the south the Toronto Blue Jays will return the prize to where it belongs in the Great White north.
They spent the most by the trade deadline of the rest of the pack and have the best post Allstar game record.
Go JaYS GO.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Much to the chagrin to out neighbors in the south the Toronto Blue Jays will return the prize to where it belongs in the Great White north.
They spent the most by the trade deadline of the rest of the pack and have the best post Allstar game record.
Go JaYS GO.

I'm right with you fubar. Here's hoping the long post-season drought is a thing of the past.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
world series

I got n.y.c. mets but my Yankees are always number 1 I like the royals but they are missing something cant put my finger on it but good luck