Who is watching or playing tennis?

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all , i was just interested if someone of you is interested in tennis as i am, and do you like playing or only watching it? I love tennis and its big part of my life so far and i hope in future too, i am training kids and adults in the summer and i feel that this can be my lifetime job in the future , i love it at all. I would like really much sharing experience and everything you''d like to talk about tennis!:p

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play tennis but I quit 4 years ago when I was 16 because I started going out at night really late on fridats and saturday's and had to choose hehe.
But it would be nice if this thread were in the player's lounge

E

erlanditas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played tennis in the holiday time really great game. And in my house I have table tennis. It's fun to play with relatives or friends. :)

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played tennis for a long time still do occasionally.. was on alot of men's 4.5 5.0 teams.... some mixed doubles... I love watching it, its a great game for individual, as well as trusting a partner to enjoy the time.. I was a huge agassi fan, when he retired I became a djokovic fan.... just love his attitude and everything about him... anything youw ant to discuss or chat I am down for it..

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play a lot of tennis when I was younger and now just occasionally watch it on television:proud:

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played a lot when I was younger not so much now ,still like to watch the majors when I get a chance.......scorp

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coool so many of us love the game, i want to ask you if someone know good book about tennis which is good for coaching e.t.c. and also what is the price for 1hour lesson at your own country! Thanks and looking forward to your replies.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I watch Genie Bouchard play when I can. Beautiful girl with a great attitude.

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want serena tested for actually being female.

Shes eithrr on horse steroids or has a a piece of meat

That bitch is bulky as hell

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch Novak Djokovic every match and also every other players on semi finals and finals.
I met Novak parents 15 years ago when they held a restaurant on Kopaonik.Very nice family.

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coool so many of us love the game, i want to ask you if someone know good book about tennis which is good for coaching e.t.c. and also what is the price for 1hour lesson at your own country! Thanks and looking forward to your replies.

1 hours lesson in my small town in Serbia is 5 to 10 euro.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to learn to play tennis. It seems to be a great sport. :)
I used to watch tennis, but I watch it rare nowadays (and I watch only women, cos their game isnt as fast as men's and it's more spectacular IMO) .

adamchikas

adamchikas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about Australian Open? anyone following it? So sad to see Fed go early this year. As a lithuanian myself, I am a fan of Ricardas Berankis, anyone heard of him?

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about Australian Open? anyone following it? So sad to see Fed go early this year. As a lithuanian myself, I am a fan of Ricardas Berankis, anyone heard of him?

Yep,hi is on the top 100 ATP list.I m happy that Novak doing great on Australian Open:)

adamchikas

adamchikas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I can see, you are from Serbia. I wonder if he is some kind of godness there? Is he the most influnt person in Serbia or something, knowing how you love sports? Or are there many people who don't like Novak, maybe call him a little arrogant?

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I can see, you are from Serbia. I wonder if he is some kind of godness there? Is he the most influnt person in Serbia or something, knowing how you love sports? Or are there many people who don't like Novak, maybe call him a little arrogant?

I don't think that anyone in Serbia think that Novak is arrogant.I never see any other players do so many joke,imitation…
Do you think that any other players who is N1 have the same friend from childhood and can walk and ride his bike in Belgrade without any bodyguards.
People love him,he do many charity not only for Serbian people.
When he wins Wimbledon more than 1 million people was on the street to celebrate.
We love sports and to have someone who is N1 Tennis player for our small country is something that we respect and enjoy it very very much.

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, Novak is looking really great man, though i wanted Raonic to had won today's game :D

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tomorrow Australian open final Novak vs Andy!
Do not miss it!!!

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Tomorrow Australian open final Novak vs Andy!
Do not miss it!!!

Just a quick one Novak all the way I hope and then we can put a stop to this Murray mania in the UK. Fed up to the back teeth with him. He wanted independance from the UK so have it and go somewhere where people want you. If he wins this he is guarenteed "Sports personality of the year" in the Uk. I've seen more personality in a dead duck!!! Go Novak Go !! :D:D:D

B

bunetae1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played for two years. It was ok but I stoped playing. I didnt have much time because my work. Now I have time but I play poker not tennis

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played for two years. It was ok but I stoped playing. I didnt have much time because my work. Now I have time but I play poker not tennis

Hehe very nice, i cant separate both things!

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a quick one Novak all the way I hope and then we can put a stop to this Murray mania in the UK. Fed up to the back teeth with him. He wanted independance from the UK so have it and go somewhere where people want you. If he wins this he is guarenteed "Sports personality of the year" in the Uk. I've seen more personality in a dead duck!!! Go Novak Go !! :D:D:D

Dead duck:D You make me :)

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oleeeeeeeeee!Noleeeeeeee!
Five time Australian open winner:):dancing2::dancing2::dancing2: